Daps
I'm sure most have already seen this by now, but for the rest it could be a clue as to who the birdman (well one of) might be -

FDNY67K.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He didn't directly confirm it wasn't his kid, but when he was talking to the rapist in jail he said something like "You don't even look like him".
The Rapist don't even look like he fathered that child. Redhead? Well I guess, but what if he didn't. What if his ex wife got her freak on with somebody else? :lolbron: That would be so fukked up.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hell yeah. I can see Colin Farrell as goner. That dude is OD crazy. Plus when he told his bytch ex wife that he is not going to fight custody and he is out of their lives. That was a red flag for me.
yeah, he might fukk around and just commit that

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Order of probability - Velcoro, Frank, Paul and Ani. With all the heavy-handed writing that's gone on this season, I'm almost certain Velcoro goes out in a blaze of glory.

Velcoro and Frank I can see dying. Velcoro has way too many death flags, and Frank has way too many enemies.

Don't think Paul or Ani will die.

Hell yeah. I can see Colin Farrell as goner. That dude is OD crazy. Plus when he told his bytch ex wife that he is not going to fight custody and he is out of their lives. That was a red flag for me.
Ray is my favorite character and it would suck to see him go. I can definitely see it happening, especially looking back on that conversation between him and his father in that dream. Huge foreshadow I thought.

Who knows though, I thought Marty and Rust were both goners last season. That feeling of dread with this show.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
If it's not a stand-in actor, it's either Michael Bulgari (Osip's lawyer) or Dan Howser, the reporter.

6nlY8Wi.jpg
Some real True Detective work right here.:patrice:

I always thought the Birdman was Lt. Burris, but that image in your other post made me think differently. Howser really does look like him.

Daps
Some real True Detective work right here.:patrice:

I always thought the Birdman was Lt. Burris, but that image in your other post made me think differently. Howser really does look like him.
But here's the thing - there's also images floating around when the birdman initially moves the body -

FN8CLC1.gif

C4tv8sz.gif

yDaNwaQ.png

So either both are stand-in actors or one/both of them are working together (not Paul - Pizzolatto won't pull that shyt on us - just someone that has fair hair). Then we have the birdman's encounter with Velcoro, which if is true to form and not also a stand-in actor - isn't Paul, Bulgari or Howser - whose gait and narrow shoulders fit the description of Lt. Burris. Or if we went on the fair hair man + narrow/thin shoulders, it could possibly be Blake.

I too think it's Lt. Burris, as most clues point towards him, but we were burned last season with Reggie Ledoux.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
But here's the thing - there's also images floating around when the birdman initially moves the body -

FN8CLC1.gif

C4tv8sz.gif

yDaNwaQ.png

So either both are stand-in actors or one/both of them are working together (not Paul - Pizzolatto won't pull that shyt on us - just someone that has fair hair). Then we have the birdman's encounter with Velcoro, which if is true to form and not also a stand-in actor - isn't Paul, Bulgari or Howser - whose gait and narrow shoulders fit the description of Lt. Burris. Or if we went on the fair hair man + narrow/thin shoulders, it could possibly be Blake.

I too think it's Lt. Burris, as most clues point towards him, but we were burned last season with Reggie Ledoux.
You got me thinking it's Paul now, and what a mindfukk it would be if it really does come to fruition.

The head structure is so similar....

Daps
You got me thinking it's Paul now, and what a mindfukk it would be if it really does come to fruition.
I think you can pretty much rule out all the main characters (Paul, Frank, Ani and Ray). Pizzo doesn't fukk with those sort of tricks. Another possibility could be Miguel, if you're willing to believe that he was one of those kids from the '92 diamond robbery.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I think you can pretty much rule out all the main characters (Paul, Frank, Ani and Ray). Pizzo doesn't fukk with those sort of tricks. Another possibility could be Miguel, if you're willing to believe that he was one of those kids from the '92 diamond robbery.
Aw shucks, that would have been crazy. I guess I'm back on the Lt. Burris train.

Hope there's not another happy ending this time.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The end of season one proves that this "Who is the Bird Man" investigating will lead to nothing, just like The Yellow King. The final episode is gonna be part Maury Show with Velcoro getting the paternity test results and Vince Vaughn adopting a kid...the rest will be some random character confessing to the convoluted "crime" this season only to be killed by a dirty cop or something.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Aw shucks, that would have been crazy. I guess I'm back on the Lt. Burris train.

Hope there's not another happy ending this time.
Lt. Burris is the definition of a red herring, I'm just banking on the fact Pizzolatto isn't the dude to pull a major swerve. :manny:
The end of season one proves that this "Who is the Bird Man" investigating will lead to nothing, just like The Yellow King. The final episode is gonna be part Maury Show with Velcoro getting the paternity test results and Vince Vaughn adopting a kid...the rest will be some random character confessing to the convoluted "crime" this season only to be killed by a dirty cop or something.
The difference is, some were expecting some type of mythical creature/being with The Yellow King, whereas we know the birdman is an actual person(s) and isn't shrouded in mystery as to its existence. The third act of the first season ended with Errol being the centerpiece, so I don't think this season will be much different - certainly if we were to go on the story of Oedipus Rex and "the detective is searching and searching and searching, and the culprit is him".

I think it'll all revolve around the identity of the kids and their involvement.