the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we all know what they mean by 'antagonistic', its these fakkits who keep harping on season 1, why am i watching this, etc etc etc

keep that shyt to yourselves :childplease:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So we can't go back and forth at each other because the all omnipotent "you" doesn't like it?

Yes, basically.

Arguing to this extent? No. Take the bullshyt back to The Booth. People have disagreed in damn near every thread on this subforum but not to the extent of going back and forth for multiple pages, with zero discussion about the show.

Fred.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, basically.

Arguing to this extent? No. Take the bullshyt back to The Booth. People have disagreed in damn near every thread on this subforum but not to the extent of going back and forth for multiple pages, with zero discussion about the show.

Fred.
Wowzers.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@The Taxman
@Prodigal Syndicate

Just....don't interact any more. I'm not trying to tell you what to do. It's just a suggestion. But you obviously don't like each other, and continue to @ and quote each other. It's kinda silly. We got an Ignore function for a reason....and to be completely honest Prodigal Syndicate nobody but you is asking to ban The Taxman. So that's why he's still here. I can't ban a poster because one person is arguing with them over a TV show....especially when everyone else is saying "the trolling and complaining ain't that bad".

Fred.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
If I'm arguing with someone, and they're heated, and they say something like "fukk you Fred"....I got thick skin. I'm not going to take the personally. It's the internet.

But saying "mods eat a dikk"....as in the entire mod system on this site. Ok....why are you here then?

To make matters worse there wasn't even mods as part of the discussion. The last thing I told people was chill out....the next time I come in here it's 3 pages of arguing and a guy telling mods to eat dikks.

I'm :dwillhuh: that I even gotta explain this. Try this on basically any other forum and you'd be banned, completely banned from the entire site. Hell, for less than this.

Fred.

:aicmon: Breh, mods get shyt talked to and talk thier own shyt on da reg in dis mufukka. If a poster is goin completely retarded wit it (makin multiple dumb attention whorin threads, being ova da top belligerent for no reason, etc.)then I get it but dat kinda otha light weight shyt...:comeon:, cuh.

And dats da thing, we're not on any otha forum. It's da coli...so rememba dat. :ufdup: :manny::obama:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

To be fair you asked an extremely simplified question, so you got a simplified answer. If I was banning people for arguing this forum would've been a ghost town day 1. This thread is about as bad as it has gotten, as far as what I've noticed.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: Breh, mods get shyt talked to and talk thier own shyt on da reg in dis mufukka. If a poster is goin completely retarded wit it (makin multiple dumb attention whorin threads, being ova da top belligerent for no reason, etc.)then I get it but dat kinda otha light weight shyt...:comeon:, cuh.

And dats da thing, we're not on any otha forum. It's da coli...so rememba dat. :ufdup: :obama:

Breh, Francis White has been banned multiple times for "accidentally" posting spoilers in damn near every major show thread on this site, dating back to SOHH. He even did it last year in the "True Detective" thread, but none of you remember that. :francis:

He even created an alias "Mods Ban Me" trying to be funny.

So he's been on thin ice for a while. A guy that's been given multiple chances by the people that run the site being disrespectful is not the same as the shyt you're talking about.

I didn't even mention any of this because it's behind-the-scenes shyt, but there you have it. He's a special case.

Fred.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 'elite power circle' orgy parties scenes were the small glimpses of what a more focused and better written show may have been....Not that this hasn't been done do death, but it's an age old urban legend that is always of interest...For all the houses in LA, that one was kind of unspectacular, but the music helped generate tension on the opening shots, and the bus trek....It's VERY hard to believe the conceit, that dozens of hookers participate in these events with well known and unknown '1%'ers' and no one is the wiser......but, the show sold it well enough.

That said, the whole plot was straight out of bad 80's and 90's thrillers and near Scooby Doo in it's execuetion.....Paul and Ray are going to just disperse with the guards, enter the house and find something incriminating? Hell of a plan. And Ani was going to hold out for how long, and what purpose? What the fukk was the thinking there? Is it really reasonable to assume incriminating documents (theres signatures all over these contracts( :dead:) would be just laying around a house used for wealthy/creepy/connected politico/business orgy type parties? Maybe a rental would work better, I heard you can do that.

The Molly/PTSD thing has been discussed, and it's not a huge plot hole....those scenes were well played enough, never really carrying the weight or danger the show would like though. It never felt much more then a bad De Palma imitation as someone suggested. It's queasy and creepy, but Ani never seemed in danger. The men were familiar tropes. And the midnight charge into the full moon was just ridiculous.

Agree with everything. The orgy was tame. I was expecting to see something that made me uncomfortable and never got it. They hinted that Ani's a freak, had her watching DP's, talked all that shyt in the group "therapy" session but she looked uneasy even before getting to the mansion. She turned into a prude and made no attempt to blend in. I was waiting for something damaging to happen to her but she left unscathed. Grabbd her girl and walked out the front door:what:
They walk up to a window, find two guys speaking on a conspiracy, break in, and find incriminating documents neatly packed in a folder :comeon:. He didn't even search the room. Opened a drawer and there it was. They didn't even need Ani to stall the bad guys by getting drugged up and dikked down. What was she there for? The guards didn't shoot when they were 50 feet away from them but fired as they drove off.

The molester hallucination/flashback I could do without. There's way too much dark back story.

Ani - father runs a hippie sex cult, molested, sisters committed suicide
Frank - daddy issues, locked in a basement, almost eaten alive by rats, can't have a kid
Ray - daddy issues, alcoholic, drug abuser, crooked cop, bad husband, bad father, wife raped/impregnated, raising the kid, murderer
Paul - war criminal, has PTSD, repressed homosexual, mommy issues

If they cut out some of this they could have focused on the mystery and detective work.

Episode gets a B but it's too late to save the season.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Breh, Francis White has been banned multiple times for "accidentally" posting spoilers in damn near every major show thread on this site, dating back to SOHH. He even did it last year in the "True Detective" thread, but none of you remember that. :francis:

He even created an alias "Mods Ban Me" trying to be funny.

So he's been on thin ice for a while. A guy that's been given multiple chances by the people that run the site being disrespectful is not the same as the shyt you're talking about.

I didn't even mention any of this because it's behind-the-scenes shyt, but there you have it. He's a special case.

Fred.

If a poster is goin completely retarded wit it (makin multiple dumb attention whorin threads, being ova da top belligerent for no reason, etc.)then I get it

Then he shall get dat work. :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Francis White always posting spoilers trying to make it seem like its his predictions/thoughts

its corny as fukk, dont cape for him

I'm saying. Some of the same dudes in this thread like :stopitslime:"why you ban him, what the fukk?" probably asked for him to be banned at some point in the past.

So nah, I'm not banning him solely for talking shyt about the mods. I'm banning him because he's been given a billion chances by the same mods he's talking stupid to, like he don't know better.

Fred.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Best episode of the season, the next episode hopefully tops this one

Orgy was underwhelming tho :beli:
I thought Ani was gonna fly off the deep end, get DPed, and ruin the operation

Probably she goes find one of those parties again to enjoy herself, in the last episode :ehh:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
The party/orgy looked almost exactly like what is described in The Franklin Cover Up books with the politicians/rich/elite gathering together.. except for obvious reasons the show didn't depict a child prostitution/slave ring. That's exactly how the ppl running those things blackmail the elite/politicans, etc. The Drug hallucinations that Ani had kind of alluded to that fact tho with her clearly being abused when she was younger.

Franklin has been in the back of my mind since episode 2. I was waiting for some horrific kid stuff to pop off at the orgy party just because it seems to be so similar, but I guess they aren't going there this season.