Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The party/orgy looked almost exactly like what is described in The Franklin Cover Up books with the politicians/rich/elite gathering together.. except for obvious reasons the show didn't depict a child prostitution/slave ring. That's exactly how the ppl running those things blackmail the elite/politicans, etc. The Drug hallucinations that Ani had kind of alluded to that fact tho with her clearly being abused when she was younger.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Just caught up with the past 3 episodes.The ending to the last one felt so cheap

Ray busted the corner with the Charger and the credit music started playing. Felt like a Banshee episode or some shyt :skip:

Frank's scenes with his barren turkey-neck redhead bring the show down. I'll forgive it if it turns into something substantial in the season finale

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So blatant trolling from posters deep in the red,and known to be shytty,woat nominated posters get a pass but just saying that gets him banned? Cmon fam. Thats ridiculous.

@The Taxman is trolling his ass off. Other dude just expressed his annoyance at it. Maybe he went extra with it sure, but this thread was better with him in it than fukking tax man being in it.
Se, here this lame is @ing me. Begging me fo attention. U sound like a fukkin child. While we're taking out the trash, lets scoop this poop up and :camby: him. I believe he's trolling and needs to be banned. He's behaving like a scorned woman.

I want evidence of trolling. Saying a show sux when that is the consensus amongst viewers is trolling? Watching the show for comedic purposes is trolling?

Im in the red because the same Lakers fans negged me. The fact he's so into another man's rep tells me all I need to known about this person :scust:

@hexagram23 great job sir.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Ok here's what we're going to do.

Any arguing from here on out will be deleted. So don't even waste your time. Criticizing the show is fine but if you're obviously overly antagonistic....and that goes for anybody, on either side of the discussion....you will be banned from the thread, then possibly the entire site. Which brings me to my next point....

Francis White was banned from the thread, and will be banned permanently pending approval from cook. You cannot say shyt like "mods are weak, and can eat a dikk"....I mean, the kid has gotta be drunk. Mind you, there wasn't even a mod in the discussion or argument.

This is not The Booth. Act accordingly.

Fred.

:beli:

Thats lame as fukk breh

Nothing in this thread is out of hand. Not even the trolling, its all pretty minimal and harmless

Its just a few butthurt dudes complaining that can't stand seeing this show criticized because they like it. They need to get over it.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Got dayum why yall so critical of everything. If this shyt is so garbage please point me in the direction of a good show that's on at the moment. Episode was :wow:fukk what these over analytical dudes talking bout .

Ani up in that orgy like future "I just took a perc now I'm on another level, tasting on the molly got me dancing with the devil"

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got dayum why yall so critical of everything. If this shyt is so garbage please point me in the direction of a good show that's on at the moment. Episode was :wow:fukk what these over analytical dudes talking bout .

Ani up in that orgy like future "I just took a perc now I'm on another level, tasting on the molly got me dancing with the devil"

Praising this show to the hilt without justification is just as bad as bashing it with the same lack of justification, I've seen both done in this thread so miss me with the myopic bullshyt.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Praising this show to the hilt without justification is just as bad as bashing it with the same lack of justification, I've seen both done in this thread so miss me with the myopic bullshyt.
like I thought no recommendations but you watching lame nikka :camby::umad: I must be one of the few people that will not watch a show I think is garbage.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Humans and Hannibal

Hannibal in particular is in the middle of a 10/10 season.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we can't go back and forth at each other because the all omnipotent "you" doesn't like it? Nothing OD is even happening in the thread to warrant such a response. Who cares if cats watch every week and complain? Who cares if cats complain about the cats who complain? All that will culminate in a thread ban leading to a possible forum ban? What is going on here? Cats are not allowed to express themselves if it becomes "overly antagonistic"? Who defines that? There needs to be some guidelines if that's how it's going to be. Is this how it will be for every thread from here on out?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Humans and Hannibal

Hannibal in particular is in the middle of a 10/10 season.
Already watching both and don't think either one is really better. They all have their :francis: moments but not enough for me to complain

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They lured me in to this show week after week, thinking that it would pick up and take off, but so far the tense scenes/episodes have fell flat for me. Only 2 episodes left, but judging off the first 6 this season has been an underwhelming disappointment in my opinion.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hol up, I can undastand being booted from a thread, but alladat otha extra shyt?...Mods caint be criticized now all of a sudden? :childplease::what:

If I'm arguing with someone, and they're heated, and they say something like "fukk you Fred"....I got thick skin. I'm not going to take the personally. It's the internet.

But saying "mods eat a dikk"....as in the entire mod system on this site. Ok....why are you here then?

To make matters worse there wasn't even mods as part of the discussion. The last thing I told people was chill out....the next time I come in here it's 3 pages of arguing and a guy telling mods to eat dikks.

I'm :dwillhuh: that I even gotta explain this. Try this on basically any other forum and you'd be banned, completely banned from the entire site. Hell, for less than this.

Fred.