Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Also, I've been meaning to say this but I'm think 50% of horribleness of Vince's lines is intentionally bad. His character is built that way. He thinks he's above the low-level scum he associates with and tries to use big words to drive the point home. But the reality is he's just as savage as everyone else. No matter how many dictionary.com "words of the day" he tries to fit into a conversation.
Oh its intentional alright :russ:

Whats the excuse for the other characters :mjlol:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
2 more episodes to bring this all together. It's gonna be interesting to see how they pull it off without leaving a bunch of dangling storylines.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People are overrating the fukk out of this episode, goddamn! I mean, it certainly was the best or maybe second best episode of the season but mahfukkas are acting like this episode was a full-blown classic or some shyt. :mjlol:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I kept thinking Ray was gonna double cross them somehow at the end.

Anyways.....here are some pics of some important people that were spotted at the party

Cv0M1Hw.jpg

018JHv8.jpg

4NRUpyQ.jpg

v1F17T2.jpg

McCandless, Osip, Police Chief Holloway and Mayor's son Tony Chessani

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
The last 20 or so minutes devolved into a really bad Brian DePalma movie
I loved last night's ep, but I can't disagree with someone feeling this :heh:

v1F17T2.jpg

McCandless, Osip, Police Chief Holloway and Mayor's son Tony Chessani
Don't forget the guy from the Catalyst Group who asked Frank to get the tapes...he's to the left of Osip.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last night's episode was a step back. This dude Nic Pizzolatto needs to pilfer someone else's story and putt he spices on it because this s h i t right here is not hitting. That "sex party" was weak as f u c k. Not one worthwhile t i t t y or booty to speak of. It seems like all the bad females were in the line for the bus were missing during the party. I'm not really interested in Ani and Charles Manson. Just stay with the detectiving.

What were them two Black dudes doing there in an orgy with nothing but Colonel Sanders oil money looking dudes? They must have thrown them in for kicks. I must say again that the orgy was hella weak.