Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Also, I've been meaning to say this but I'm think 50% of horribleness of Vince's lines is intentionally bad. His character is built that way. He thinks he's above the low-level scum he associates with and tries to use big words to drive the point home. But the reality is he's just as savage as everyone else. No matter how many dictionary.com "words of the day" he tries to fit into a conversation.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ray delivers the corniest line ever, crashes and burns with his kid, gets drunk and cokes himself to Bolivia, surrenders to his wife and suddenly is sneaking into Bohemian Grove with an ex special forces :dead:

Good episode tho. I was kinda hoping Ani would let the freak show at that party :lolbron:

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
shyt is horrible as fukk.

Made it this far might as well finish.

Season overall a flop for not having Rachel get the dikk man. I would have been content the rest of the series I swear I would have. I just wanted to see them titties.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Also, I've been meaning to say this but I'm think 50% of horribleness of Vince's lines is intentionally bad. His character is built that way. He thinks he's above the low-level scum he associates with and tries to use big words to drive the point home. But the reality is he's just as savage as everyone else. No matter how many dictionary.com "words of the day" he tries to fit into a conversation.

Yeah. somebody said that a few pages ago about his character. Small time crime boss trying to hang with the white collar ballers. So he changes up how he speaks, but the white collar ballers don't even talk like he tries to :skip:

Personally don't think him or Ray are gonna be alive at the end of the last ep.

Also gotta wonder if this was really the "orgy" ep...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Episode was 10/10.

That last 10 minutea rivaled anything from both seasons.

The atmosphere,the tension,the music. Jesus christ :damn:

THAT

MUSIC

:damn:

You have to be a hating ass bytch to downplay this episode

:lawd:
Brehs can't let Woody and Matthew go..

I haven't watched season 1 in months..so i'm not comparing this season to the first season like I think alot of people are.
This isn't worse than the worst HBO shows but yeah this season went down in quality from season 1.
The ratings are up though and they keep rising so I guess people don't care
This episode was pretty good so far this season has been 2:4 in terms of the good to bad ratio
Ani is a weird woman she really needs a bit more exposition about why she's so wound up saying she used to be in a cult and had a failed marriage isn't enough
:dahell:

Didn't they show her pretty much getting raped in that druggy flashback she had? :wtf:

They've been alluding to some creepy type shyt going on in that cult all season.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Best EP so far, and just might be in the top three between the two seasons :ehh:

One of the few episodes that was good from beginning to end. If only we were getting 10 episodes instead of 8 :mjcry:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Loved the episode.... especially the "splinter cell" part.... i still dont think it was necessary for her to go undercover in there :yeshrug:
Anyway the only thing i dont like is the conversation between vince and his wife :mjlol:they remind me of this song