iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Farrell was awesome, I died when he was having a heart to heart with his son and he said "k" and stuffed his face with pizza :heh:
I missed this scene and wanted to know what drove him to binge on the drugs and alcohol.

Then again him fighting for custody was obviously lost cause...

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I kept thinking Ray was gonna double cross them somehow at the end.

Anyways.....here are some pics of some important people that were spotted at the party

Cv0M1Hw.jpg

018JHv8.jpg

4NRUpyQ.jpg

v1F17T2.jpg

McCandless, Osip, Police Chief Holloway and Mayor's son Tony Chessani

I just realized this but is that Masuka from Dexter?

Uno

Superstar
Daps
So all you got to do is become a high ranking officer to attend these parties? :patrice:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Last night's episode was a step back. This dude Nic Pizzolatto needs to pilfer someone else's story and putt he spices on it because this s h i t right here is not hitting. That "sex party" was weak as f u c k. Not one worthwhile t i t t y or booty to speak of. It seems like all the bad females were in the line for the bus were missing during the party. I'm not really interested in Ani and Charles Manson. Just stay with the detectiving.

What were them two Black dudes doing there in an orgy with nothing but Colonel Sanders oil money looking dudes? They must have thrown them in for kicks. I must say again that the orgy was hella weak.
:pachaha:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
this being set in LA and having way too many twists that make the plot seem out of control and having cops with fukked up pasts and presents tells me nic pizolatto read at least part of the LA Quartet, probably LA Confidential, as inspiration

but he's no James Ellroy :ld:

the final scene was fun, episode was pretty good overall, still a C+/B- season on its BEST day