Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
If the rest of the episodes weren't a dead giveaway for Twin Peaks drops, this one beats you to death and back to life again. Also -

Don't compare this trash to Twin Peaks.

Coop had more charisma is in his coffee than anything the main characters have done in this season.

Daps
Last night's episode was a step back. This dude Nic Pizzolatto needs to pilfer someone else's story and putt he spices on it because this s h i t right here is not hitting. That "sex party" was weak as f u c k. Not one worthwhile t i t t y or booty to speak of. It seems like all the bad females were in the line for the bus were missing during the party. I'm not really interested in Ani and Charles Manson. Just stay with the detectiving.

What were them two Black dudes doing there in an orgy with nothing but Colonel Sanders oil money looking dudes? They must have thrown them in for kicks. I must say again that the orgy was hella weak.
Still not sure of what to make of all that. Maybe the guy in the middle with the hat -

s2n4IP6.png

:patrice:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Best episode of the season.

I'm laughing when I'm suppose to at Frank's lines, he had his best work in this episode, from the table scene to meeting up with the Mexicans at the landfill. Even his Ivy-League-boy-goes-Mean-Streets dialogue made sense to a degree. We finally get to learn more about Ani's past. Rachel might be eclipsing Colin honestly. She acts more with her face and has avoided any ridiculous lines. The look on her face when she was drifting in-between from hallucinations to her traumatic childhood made us, the audience, care more then a bunch of heads talking. The real winner of this episode was the director, Miguel Sapochnik.

At this point I don't even acknowledge Tax, Napoleon or anyone else chiming in to hate or comparing it to last season.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ani had her little twin peaks hallucination hinting at her getting raped by one of the cult dudes when she was young.
I hope they go more into this because her dad seems like a waste if they don't follow up on it.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Do we all agree that Burris is the one in the :birdman: mask?

If the hard drive with the blackmail is the same hard drive as the one taken from the camera, then it's safe to assume the birdman has it.

I think, given that he and Catalyst have been looking for the tape, Lt. Burris is not the birdman.

It seems like birdman's torture and murder of Caspere, and the action of leaving Velcoro alive, puts the birdman on the other side of the fence from the prostitute sex parties/Catalyst group.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
100% sure he was the dude in the birdmask and the cop that latina was talking about.

Why would him and his people still be actively searching for the hard drive then? If he's the birdman that shot Ray, the hard drive was there when Ray got there and gone when he woke up.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Last night's episode was a step back. This dude Nic Pizzolatto needs to pilfer someone else's story and putt he spices on it because this s h i t right here is not hitting. That "sex party" was weak as f u c k. Not one worthwhile t i t t y or booty to speak of. It seems like all the bad females were in the line for the bus were missing during the party. I'm not really interested in Ani and Charles Manson. Just stay with the detectiving.

What were them two Black dudes doing there in an orgy with nothing but Colonel Sanders oil money looking dudes? They must have thrown them in for kicks. I must say again that the orgy was hella weak.
lmao then everyone would've complained about how nic was trying to use a massive orgy scene as shock value to make the show less mundane :russ: we were seeing the orgy from ani's perspective, and she was getting tracers and blurred vision from that pure good good molly. Jay-z is in the Illuminati why can't there be brothers there? :dwillhuh: