CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Dope ep. The music during the last part of the ep didn't really fit with what was going on imo :patrice: they could have added a tense score instead of that weird orchestra shyt. Still a solid ep, probably my favorite so far. I wonder who the mystery cop is undermining Vince's character :ohhh:
Yeah I was calling this out while watching. Felt like some sort of A&E mystery special. Wasn't sure at first as I thought it was just the music from the venue.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Who was the old white dude at the orgy that made Rachel cover her face?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Im literally only watching because I've seen most of the story. This shyt is trash unless u like yelling at your tv. And i like yelling at my tv.

Daps
Ayo were we supposed to recognize Ani's childhood molestor? A few episodes back, they mentioned that Casper, Mayor?, and the doctor were all apart of Ani's dad hippie commune. Not sure if it was supposed to be one of them. Either

He was in the picture that her father gave her with chessani and pitlor.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Damn Ray. Gotta hurt to find out out your wife was raped, you killed the wrong dude, and the rapist isn't even the father. Ray got those death flags on him:to:

Solid Ani :banderas:

That music that played really made that scene:whew:
However I thought the orgy would been better. Breh was gettin it in tho.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Good episode but you mean to tell me that Illuminati party couldn't afford anything better than Top Flight security?

No way a place like that doesn't have a gate and no way they wouldn't have just started bucking shots right when they first started running away.

Also, even though they got away it's gotta be pretty easy to find them now right? I'm sure they had surveillance tapes and can put two and two together. (or maybe not since Blake doesn't recognize Antigone :mjlol: )

btw, I'm not one of the people who complain about this show. I've enjoyed this season. But they got some 'plainin to do in the next episode.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Dope ep. The music during the last part of the ep didn't really fit with what was going on imo :patrice: they could have added a tense score instead of that weird orchestra shyt. Still a solid ep, probably my favorite so far. I wonder who the mystery cop is undermining Vince's character :ohhh:
Same thing I said about the music.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This isn't worse than the worst HBO shows but yeah this season went down in quality from season 1.
The ratings are up though and they keep rising so I guess people don't care
This episode was pretty good so far this season has been 2:4 in terms of the good to bad ratio
Ani is a weird woman she really needs a bit more exposition about why she's so wound up saying she used to be in a cult and had a failed marriage isn't enough