DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Anyone know the significance of the intro being different before each episode? It's the same song, but they play different parts of it every week :ld:

I noticed that too. I wouldn't read too much into it - Leonard Cohen's lyrics are so tight they just wanted to showcase more and change it up I think.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another damn good episode....thoughts:

- we finally found out what happened to Rachel at the compound...
- ray realized that the kid aint the rapist's either...that explains the 1 man party...
- frank got a huge puzzle piece dropped on us...also, we seeing what he used to do to make him that dude....side note: damn shame what they did to the chick...
- Riggins is best when he in the field fukking shyt up lol..

...said it once, i'll say it again: they all killing their roles....vince, colin, Riggins, and Rachel....

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Anyone peep the brotha gettin it in?

He was getting his ass ate while fukking another girl :dead:

2j5jb7s.png

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
She also killed someone outside of the job :manny:

Cosign this, didn't look like a justified homicide to me. Dude was a bodyguard and he saw a guest get assaulted, what was he supposed to do, just stand back? All he did was grab her and try to drag her away and she stabbed him (prolly to death). If the world was fair she'd catch a Manslaughter charge. :francis:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Cosign this, didn't look like a justified homicide to me. Dude was a bodyguard and he saw a guest get assaulted, what was he supposed to do, just stand back? All he did was grab her and try to drag her away and she stabbed him (prolly to death). If the world was fair she'd catch a Manslaughter charge. :francis:

I don't know about all that. Dude had her in a choke with malicious intent until he bled out :heh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
other things:

- the blow back from this shyt storm gonna be something serious...you don't just walk into, steal & kill, and leave a party with those kinda guests like that....this shyt might even blow back on her sister....

- blake gonna get fukked up....frank gonna get in his ass....

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Dope ass episode especially the vaugh/farrell opener. Ending was a lil too easy but shyt was good. Best episode.
them body guard goons needed to throw on them track Asics and make moves like a space ship
you got 2 bytches geekin off some cac concoction and Gambit all 3 Air Force shufflin down the goddamn steps :stopitslime:
that was def an easy ass escape lol
episode was straight tho imo
cant wait to see where them papers lead shyt to

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Dope ep. The music during the last part of the ep didn't really fit with what was going on imo :patrice: they could have added a tense score instead of that weird orchestra shyt. Still a solid ep, probably my favorite so far. I wonder who the mystery cop is undermining Vince's character :ohhh: