#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
My moms likes masculinity. :stopitslime:

She woulda whooped ya azz and took ya paycheck like every woman u ever had :mjlol: weak n1gga :pacspit:
Who u think paid for your first pair of j's

I tried to not be a deadbeat but your athletic talent was :russ:

I had to bounce couldn't be around a kid who had a Shawn Marion jumper :disgust7:and ran up the court like Shawn Bradley :francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The last 20 or so minutes devolved into a really bad Brian DePalma movie and I really have no idea why or who thought any of the directing choices used were good one.
This show is just fukking bewildering to me in its awfulness.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Ayo were we supposed to recognize Ani's childhood molestor? A few episodes back, they mentioned that Casper, Mayor?, and the doctor were all apart of Ani's dad hippie commune. Not sure if it was supposed to be one of them. Either way, that certainly explains the way she is. I've been waiting all work to see her use the knife and she certainly delivered this episode :ehh:.

Left dude leaking with the "What have you done to me being his last words" :wow:

Ray going gonzo after his kid not caring about his dad pep talks, and just trying to watching old ass Friends episodes and eat a slice of pepperoni :mjcry:.

Inspector in the background: I'm just here to observe :troll:

Opening standoff between Frank and Raymond in the kitchen was good.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This episode was fukking awesome
i agree..shyt was cinematic :wow:

if not a lil too convenient of an escape at the end

i gotta hand it to HBO even when their shows are polarizing, they are still an event on Sundays

Farrell was awesome, I died when he was having a heart to heart with his son and he said "k" and stuffed his face with pizza :heh:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
abr.gif

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Easily the best episode of the season, really the only one I would call consistently great from start to finish. Season 1 peaked with its 2nd act (eps 4-6 which Who Goes There and Secret Fate of Life were 10/10 IMO and Haunted Houses 9.5), but so far this season is on a crescendo, getting better with every episode. If it stays that way we could have one of the GOAT finales. Honestly rewatching and marathoning this might give it a better feel when its over i dont think it works as well weekly IMO

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Aside from this ep being written more tight than some of the others, this nikka here Miguel Sapochnik directed the fukk out of it. He did two of the best Game of Thrones eps in the most recent season (including "Hardhome") and is hollarin back for season 6 thank Jeebus (ETA: they gave him the last two for S6 - they know they got an MVP in this mufukka).

It was too contrived that Ani managed to get the one ho she was lookin for out, but other than that, we on a solid run nah.