lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking about Ray's paternity case with his wife and it had me thinking: can this happen when the child is a preteen/teenager? It feels very petty on her part to ask for a paternity test this late in the child's life. Oh and what's the point of her telling him that his real dad is a serial rapist?

:mindblown:

it is petty on her part, but she's doing it cause she wants revenge...she believed colin killed her rapist, but then she found out that dude was still alive....so now she think colin full of shyt, that the story was made up to cover up the type of person he became, and she wants payback/to hurt him....the best way to do that is to crush the bullshyt family lie they got going on about the kid everyone knows isn't his......remember: colin said in court she never looked at him like that, she looked at him like she hated him....then we found out about the rapist still being alive...that would explain the look and persistence for a paternity test now....

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season 1 focused on the Detectives doing their thing

This is what the show is about to me..True Detective work
Vince getting more shine than the Detectives and thats some bullshyt

Send his ass to Carcosa :camby:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
it is petty on her part, but she's doing it cause she wants revenge...she believed colin killed her rapist, but then she found out that dude was still alive....so now she think colin full of shyt, that the story was made up to cover up the type of person he became, and she wants payback/to hurt him....the best way to do that is to crush the bullshyt family lie they got going on about the kid everyone knows isn't his......remember: colin said in court she never looked at him like that, she looked at him like she hated him....then we found out about the rapist still being alive...that would explain the look and persistence for a paternity test now....
she started this long ago... actually the first talk of it was after he called the kid a fat fakkit and beat down the kid's dad... the rapist just got caught "weeks ago" and when that was said it was 66 days after the shootout... which was still episodes after she first brought up the emergency custody case

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she started this long ago... actually the first talk of it was after he called the kid a fat fakkit and beat down the kid's dad... the rapist just got caught "weeks ago" and when that was said it was 66 days after the shootout... which was still episodes after she first brought up the emergency custody case

she mentioned it, but she wasn't gonna go through with it....it was just a threat to keep colin in check/make him do what she wanted....she was willing to keep up the lie that he was the father cause she was under the assumption that he had killed her rapist...but when she found out the rapist was still alive, all bets was off at that point....

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I said it before and I'll say it again: that lounge singer is some Club Silencio Mulholland Dr. shyt. Things are not as they appear.

Random. but I watched Mulholland Dr a few years ago late at night by myself and the shyt creeped me out. That movie is scarier than horror film I've seen in the past 10 years.

silencio... no hay banda... no hay orchestra :damn:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Random. but I watched Mulholland Dr a few years ago late at night by myself and the shyt creeped me out. That movie is scarier than horror film I've seen in the past 10 years.

silencio... no hay banda... no hay orchestra :damn:
The creepy lady behind the wall :huhldup:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this guy....

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-19%20at%2010.26.18%20PM-thumb-550x338-132395.jpg

Is the Father of Ray's son. How in the hell did Frank know about the rape. If you go back and watch the 2nd episode, even Ray asked Frank how he knew about the "account" of the rape. Frank may not make it out of the next episode alive. Ray's entire existence was built off of killing the rapist..and now that is a lie...MAN!

edit...

shyt it could be this guy..

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-19%20at%2010.08.11%20PM-thumb-550x310-132399.jpg

The thing that ties this season together with the last is that the main villains, if you can call them that are untouchable. It seems like the detectives are just part of the villain's machine. They are chasing the small criminals but don't even see the big issues right in their faces giving them orders. The Mayor is part of this secret society along with the therapist and the commune in the north. There is some real cult shyt going on and they have the criminals under control. There is some Eyes Wide Shut shyt going on. Oh...and has anyone else noticed the lyrics have changed in the first couple of episodes in the theme music of the show at the beginning? Or am I tripping.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the season is like mashing the wrong jigsaw pieces together..nothings fitting smoothly.
it's struggled with broader world the story's set in..hopefully we get a good finish and they learn from the mistakes the next time around.
last season was just on some whole other shyt...drugs, child abuse, general religious fukkery...it was just legitimately scary to watch