Rachel-McAdams-in-Mini-Dress-at-ABC-Studios--04.jpg
eFbeqIa.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Colin is carrying this season..

Dude is crazy talented

DPvZ8CM.gif
It's like he got activated this episode. But to quote my friend,when Colin is the strongest actor on the show that's a problem.

At this point it's not about comparing it to season 1. It's just this story line has bad pacing, Vince Vaughn character was written poorly(I think he is trying to work with what he has but he can't save it) and the cinematography is nowhere near as striking. I think the blame lies at Nick. I'm watching to see how this all ties together and ends, but I can't defend this. Especially where there are other shows on TV that are making this look b level.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's like he got activated this episode. But to quote my friend,when Colin is the strongest actor on the show that's a problem.

At this point it's not about comparing it to season 1. It's just this story line has bad pacing, Vince Vaughn character was written poorly(I think he is trying to work with what he has but he can't save it) and the cinematography is nowhere near as striking. I think the blame lies at Nick. I'm watching to see how this all ties together and ends, but I can't defend this. Especially where there are other shows on TV that are making this look b level.

I'm not sure how one could argue that, Farrell's never been comfortable in bombastic Hollywood blockbusters and it always shows when he does one, but put him in some smaller mid-budget stuff and he always comes through. Dude's very underrated in that aspect.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
can't wait til this shyt is over already..............but then that'll mean the summer will be that much closer to ending :mjcry:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
i swear if he says "make like a tree and get outa here"
before the season ends ima lose it!:russ:
"Don't let the door hit you where the lord split you a$$hole:leostare:"

The intricacies of my particular predicament allow me less time to deal with your bullshyt. Give it to me straight :leostare:"

We need a "Make A Frank Quote" thread:russ:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Haven't watched in the last two weeks, Just popped in thread to get a general feel for how people that are watching feel about the show. Seems like I made a very smart decision.

Oville

Pro
Daps
"Don't let the door hit you where the lord split you a$$hole:leostare:"

The intricacies of my particular predicament allow me less time to deal with your bullshyt. Give it to me straight :leostare:"

We need a "Make A Frank Quote" thread:russ:

I swore I thought he really had said the second quote. Frank be sounding like 50 Cent in interviews the way he tries to seem intelligent