Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been :what:at all the posts talking about how great this episode was.
This season has shown that Nic Pizzolatto should not be given free reign to run a show. He needs someone around to curb his more self-indulgent tendencies and tighten up his scripts.

Completely agree.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Can some Army breh/anyone explain how he got that 25 G in Afghanistan? Did he steal it?:wtf: Earn it because of his war injuries?:dahell: The fukk he hiding that shyt is his moms small ass trailer for 4 years for?

Come on son, that shyt would be long gone, especially with an alcoholic mom.
Have you never known anybody in the military? I know a guy who went to Iraq and got cashed out, with like 50G's. I'm guessing he didn't leave it in an account and decided to hide it in a place he thought was safe.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
NIC WENT FULL SUTTER THIS SEASON

NEVER GO FULL SUTTER

kurt-sutter-618x400.jpg

JUST LIKE WITH THE SHIELD, SUTTER NEEDED SHAWN TO KEEP HIM IN CHECK

NIC NEEDS THE DIRECTION OF CARY LIKE IN THE FIRST SEASON

THIS SEASON HAS BEEN A CLUSTERfukk :scust:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
NIC WENT FULL SUTTER THIS SEASON

NEVER GO FULL SUTTER

kurt-sutter-618x400.jpg

JUST LIKE WITH THE SHIELD, SUTTER NEEDED SHAWN TO KEEP HIM IN CHECK

NIC NEEDS THE DIRECTION OF CARY LIKE IN THE FIRST SEASON

THIS SEASON HAS BEEN A CLUSTERfukk :scust:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
nature boy always cracks me up cause after he drops some knowledge he goes back into character wooooooooooo

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Like...I'm not a troll just hating on the show for no reason...I was the biggest Stan of season one on my Facebook timeline...even heavily supported this season up until episode 4...

I ask all of the remaining defenders this: If Season Two was actually Season One of a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHOW not called True Detective, instead called "VINCI CITY BLUES" or something....would you still be just as amped?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm anticipating Frank getting killed by the Cartel after they adopt a kid
The women cop (I forget her name) getting in one of those sex parties and getting in tune with her inner whore

Outside of that?
:yeshrug:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm anticipating Frank getting killed by the Cartel after they adopt a kid
The women cop (I forget her name) getting in one of those sex parties and getting in tune with her inner whore

Outside of that?
:yeshrug:

I think the cop it's going to get mutted out at the sex party. Possibly gang banged

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think the cop it's going to get mutted out at the sex party. Possibly gang banged
:noah:

She's on vacation...

But wouldn't her picture be all over the place considering what happened with that shootout? Somebody would have to notice her right?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Like...I'm not a troll just hating on the show for no reason...I was the biggest Stan of season one on my Facebook timeline...even heavily supported this season up until episode 4...

I ask all of the remaining defenders this: If Season Two was actually Season One of a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHOW not called True Detective, instead called "VINCI CITY BLUES" or something....would you still be just as amped?
Who knows but it begs the question, if it wasnt true detective ppl would definitely lower expectations and judge the show on its own merits which lets face it they aren't. Everything is season 1 this season 1 that

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:noah:

She's on vacation...

But wouldn't her picture be all over the place considering what happened with that shootout? Somebody would have to notice her right?
Well I hope she isn't dumb enough to go in without a disguise. Cac chicks can make themselves look different easy. Plus these dudes got p*ssy on the brain. Knowing this lame season. It will be the predictable plot where she gets caught tho.

To make it different she should just get offed after the gang bang in a gruesome style. :yeshrug:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

at this point "most of us" KNOW this shyt aint poppin like that at this point. This shyt like the Strain for me right now
im just in it for the Vince Vaughn "blue balls of the heart" fukkery:lolbron:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well I hope she isn't dumb enough to go in without a disguise. Cac chicks can make themselves look different easy. Plus these dudes got p*ssy on the brain. Knowing this lame season. It will be the predictable plot where she gets caught tho.

To make it different she should just get offed after the gang bang in a gruesome style. :yeshrug:
:lupe:

xx001234448

Visual Storyteller
Daps
Based on the dialogue, it might be an interesting idea if Pizzolatto set season 3 in the 1940s