Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Definitley the best episode of the season and I hope these last three episodes close this season out well. I had my expectations tempered ever since the cast was announced I think they really need to go all out for the cast next season I mean Taylor Kitsch & Vince Vaughn aren't on the level of Colin Farrell and Rachel McAdams.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
but i've figured out what the problem is... there's TOO much going on... and i figured that out when i decided to binge watch from the first episode

watching them 1 by 1... a week in the middle... there is NO fukkING WAY you are going to remember everyone, everyone's name, every little convo they had, who connects with who, why, when, etc etc etc

they'll have a major character like the mayors son (who i think is the person) on for 2 minutes... then never speak of him or bring him up again until 3 eps later, when the doctor mentions him during a damn fight scene

most people forgot he even existed or what his role is.. and this happens with lke 5-6 characters who we see and forget, then they pop up later, being integral to the entire story

P much. TD S1 it was only Rust and Marty. Now think about who they interacted with.

Rust: only the people he talked to while investigating, the biker gang.
Marty: his wife, his two children and his mistress.

Now think about this season.

Ray: his ex wife, his kid, his ex wife's husband, the psychiatrist, his lieutenant, his sleazy dead partner
Ani: her partner, her sister, her dad, the family of the missing girl, her lieutenant, the cop that wants a rd 2 in bed
Paul: his mom, his old army buddy, the celeb who got him suspended, his lieutenant
Frank: his wife, his suspicious right hand, Osip the Russian, the mayor, his crew, this dead crew member, the mobsters at the bakery and others who I can't remember.

That's a lot of people they interacted with in five episodes of an eight episode season. I don't blame anyone that says they're confused.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was thinking about Ray's paternity case with his wife and it had me thinking: can this happen when the child is a preteen/teenager? It feels very petty on her part to ask for a paternity test this late in the child's life. Oh and what's the point of her telling him that his real dad is a serial rapist?

:mindblown:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
P much. TD S1 it was only Rust and Marty. Now think about who they interacted with.

Rust: only the people he talked to while investigating, the biker gang.
Marty: his wife, his two children and his mistress.

Now think about this season.

Ray: his ex wife, his kid, his ex wife's husband, the psychiatrist, his lieutenant, his sleazy dead partner
Ani: her partner, her sister, her dad, the family of the missing girl, her lieutenant, the cop that wants a rd 2 in bed
Paul: his mom, his old army buddy, the celeb who got him suspended, his lieutenant
Frank: his wife, his suspicious right hand, Osip the Russian, the mayor, his crew, this dead crew member, the mobsters at the bakery and others who I can't remember.

That's a lot of people they interacted with in five episodes of an eight episode season. I don't blame anyone that says they're confused.
I gotta agree they have a little too many characters this season.. I think going forward they just need to cast two leads and have everything else be background noise.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
That money obviously didn't come from the military. If it did, it would already be in a bank account in the first place because that's how he would have been paid.

Dude's working for the state, he's got to have a bank account. The military only deals in direct deposit. Either not gay Riggins withdrew a bunch of money just to hide it in the least safe place imaginable or he's got a dirty side job. Or he stole a bunch of cash during the Black Mountain stuff. :patrice:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
And I am not going to miss the forced faces of struggle. Like that shootout sold itself but they had to ruin it by overselling it with a 5 minute edit of each of the 3 leads with struggle faces breathing heavily
Yeah, that last scene I was like :dwillhuh:
Then it never progressed and I was :mindblown:

And as far as this EP-Taylor tellin his ma she got a poisoned cooze :mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I was thinking about Ray's paternity case with his wife and it had me thinking: can this happen when the child is a preteen/teenager? It feels very petty on her part to ask for a paternity test this late in the child's life. Oh and what's the point of her telling him that his real dad is a serial rapist?

Eh, I think we're going to see a swerve anyway where it turns out it is actually his kid.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can some Army breh/anyone explain how he got that 25 G in Afghanistan? Did he steal it?:wtf: Earn it because of his war injuries?:dahell: The fukk he hiding that shyt is his moms small ass trailer for 4 years for?

Come on son, that shyt would be long gone, especially with an alcoholic mom.

the money was stolen or some off the books pay for the work he was putting in with the black ops group....you cant just walk in a bank with 25gs and open an account...as soon as you do, the irs and gov are on your ass inquiring where the money came from.....that's why he hid it....as for why he hid it at his mom's: he probably figured that was a safe house...I mean seriously, it's your mom.....you don't think your mom gonna steal from you, no matter what....

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

ray is a complete fukk up... so yes it could

normally it would be deemed detrimental to the child, to remove a father after 13 years, even if he's not the dad... especially if they were married, he signed the BC, and he's been a positive father figure

ray being a druggie, a drunk, berating his child, having anger issues, beating up dads, and then not even being the dad, is why she can attempt all this.... and you see even still, he's getting visitation (for now)

if he'd have been a better dad, they would go through with the case but he'd win some form of custody/visitation rights