resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There are some episodes where I've had to rewind and rewatch some scenes to get a feel for what's happening.. My ADD doesn't let me just sit and watch all the way through.. But I do think Nic has a thing about being vague and dark and deep so as to not just come out and be direct about what's happening. It's kinda pretentious in that way. I like this season more than most seem to, but it is def a disappointment compared to season 1. I still have hope that there will be a ton of fukkery over the last few episodes.

Otherwise I'm kinda just eh waiting on what the next story will be and who will play the main characters. Colin has been great, Vince isn't a believable gangster, and McAdams is just fine as shyt

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
True Detective - Season 2 ratings up 17% from last season; 2nd most watched show on premium cable

Season 2 viewership is up 16.88% through 5 episodes from the first season.

True Detective is the #1 show in its time slot (#2 for the entire day on Sunday) and that includes every show on cable. Plus TD picks up the second most viewers post airdate (On Demand, DVR, etc).

True Detective is the second most watched series on premium cable (HBO, SHO, etc) after Game of Thrones. TD has 50% more viewers than the third place series (excluding canceled shows).

Source

Guess this means there will be a 3rd season after all

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
True Detective - Season 2 ratings up 17% from last season; 2nd most watched show on premium cable

Season 2 viewership is up 16.88% through 5 episodes from the first season.

True Detective is the #1 show in its time slot (#2 for the entire day on Sunday) and that includes every show on cable. Plus TD picks up the second most viewers post airdate (On Demand, DVR, etc).

True Detective is the second most watched series on premium cable (HBO, SHO, etc) after Game of Thrones. TD has 50% more viewers than the third place series (excluding canceled shows).

Source

Guess this means there will be a 3rd season after all
Bring in Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan!!!!!! :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Viewership is up from last season but it's been on a decline since episode 2. So pretty much there was a lot of hype coming into the season and some people have given up on it but it's still holding steady. I think there will probably be a 3rd season but if Nick doesn't knock it out the park that'll be it.

Daps
i'm enjoying this season. not as much as the first but since the shootout it's starting to come a long. if you are having a hard time keeping up with the case i might suggest watching one of those youtube "all we've learned in this episode" videos.

i like vince vaughn. i always felt like he picks bad movies but he's a naturally funny dude. as far as him playing frank, the only thing that bothers me is his dialogue. no one else in the show has as bad lines as he does. i'm thinking maybe it's supposed to show you that while he is the "man" he might not be as smart as you think he is? his tired eyes and emotion he can convey with facial expressions is what i like about him playing frank. you look at that dude's face and you can tell he's done some shyt to get where he is and it's obvious that he puts himself/his own interests above anything and everyone except maybe in the case of his lady but i feel like she will somehow relate to his downfall by the end of the season. it's lonely at the top and he plays that part well.