NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Can some Army breh/anyone explain how he got that 25 G in Afghanistan? Did he steal it?:wtf: Earn it because of his war injuries?:dahell: The fukk he hiding that shyt is his moms small ass trailer for 4 years for?

Come on son, that shyt would be long gone, especially with an alcoholic mom.

I don't know why he left it with his mom, breh coulda just opened up a checking account. That was lazy writing.

But deployers make bank breh. All that extra pay non-taxed plus if he lived off base that's an extra grand *a month* right there . :heh: Military makes good money breh.

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I don't know why he left it with his mom, breh coulda just opened up a checking account. That was lazy writing.

But deployers make bank breh. All that extra pay non-taxed plus if he lived off base that's an extra grand right there. :heh: Military makes good money breh.

Thanks for explanation. :salute:

BOLO

disobayish
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I honestly love this season. Nothing will touch season 1 because it was too hot out the gate. This season is much different and I'm finding myself more than satisfied with how things are playing out.

You can really tell who the kids are in threads like these because they post too much about how they don't like something or how bad someone's acting is......like anyone in here is qualified to be an actor or screenwriter lol but everyone's a critic right?

Last 3 eps should be dope and by the end I can almost guarantee the tone in here will change to how great this season was even in comparison to the untouchable season 1. Just watch.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I honestly love this season. Nothing will touch season 1 because it was too hot out the gate. This season is much different and I'm finding myself more than satisfied with how things are playing out.

You can really tell who the kids are in threads like these because they post too much about how they don't like something or how bad someone's acting is......like anyone in here is qualified to be an actor or screenwriter lol but everyone's a critic right?

Last 3 eps should be dope and by the end I can almost guarantee the tone in here will change to how great this season was even in comparison to the untouchable season 1. Just watch.

Since when do you have to BE an actor to know shytty acting?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's definitely some:cape:shyt. She is definitely not carrying the show. Her and faq boy should have had well known actors playing their parts. Chick is trying way too hard to be hard. :russ:

I think that's why people are disappointed. You can't have great actors in the first Season. Then go second rate in the next Season
you know what makes it worse.... both woody and matt said they'd come back and do season 2... so someone else was like "nah fukk it"

but i've figured out what the problem is... there's TOO much going on... and i figured that out when i decided to binge watch from the first episode

watching them 1 by 1... a week in the middle... there is NO fukkING WAY you are going to remember everyone, everyone's name, every little convo they had, who connects with who, why, when, etc etc etc

they'll have a major character like the mayors son (who i think is the person) on for 2 minutes... then never speak of him or bring him up again until 3 eps later, when the doctor mentions him during a damn fight scene

most people forgot he even existed or what his role is.. and this happens with lke 5-6 characters who we see and forget, then they pop up later, being integral to the entire story

but sitting at work the other night, watching them all back to back.... it all made sense, i understand it all, and it's a better story....

nowhere close to season 1... but better than trying to watch this shyt over 10 weeks

BOLO

disobayish
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Since when do you have to BE an actor to know shytty acting?
OK point taken. What I'm getting at is I haven't noticed any of the actors giving a particularly shytty performance. I trust the writer and the actors enough and I didn't write the story so instead of pretending to be a critic I'll just be someone who enjoys TV shows for what they are instead of what I think they should be.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Chill man, I said I'm looking into it to actually know what's going on. I ain't even checked the thread yet to know who said what, either way.

Fred.
Im sorry. That lowlife attacked me just gor laughing at him saying the show was good. All I daid was its HBO's best comedy. Im watching gor pure fukkery. That dude who notified u has blue balls in the heart. :mjpls: He's so emo.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
OK point taken. What I'm getting at is I haven't noticed any of the actors giving a particularly shytty performance. I trust the writer and the actors enough and I didn't write the story so instead of pretending to be a critic I'll just be someone who enjoys TV shows for what they are instead of what I think they should be.

No one's stopping you from doing just that.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
you know what makes it worse.... both woody and matt said they'd come back and do season 2... so someone else was like "nah fukk it"

but i've figured out what the problem is... there's TOO much going on... and i figured that out when i decided to binge watch from the first episode

watching them 1 by 1... a week in the middle... there is NO fukkING WAY you are going to remember everyone, everyone's name, every little convo they had, who connects with who, why, when, etc etc etc

they'll have a major character like the mayors son (who i think is the person) on for 2 minutes... then never speak of him or bring him up again until 3 eps later, when the doctor mentions him during a damn fight scene

most people forgot he even existed or what his role is.. and this happens with lke 5-6 characters who we see and forget, then they pop up later, being integral to the entire story

but sitting at work the other night, watching them all back to back.... it all made sense, i understand it all, and it's a better story....

nowhere close to season 1... but better than trying to watch this shyt over 10 weeks
They said that this wasn't going to be a series with recurring characters, that is why Woody and Matt couldn't come back. I mean I like how they are doing something different. You are supposed to get something brand new each season. But muthafukka don't get these booty ass actors. I think they all suck except Farrell. Would have been nice if they teamed him up with somebody like Ed Norton. I think it was cool how they brought back Woody. I haven't seen him act in awhile. Same with Ed. It's crazy how bad Vince Vaughn is. He is going down as the worse person to play a gangsta in the history of acting. I thought Joe Mantegna was bad. shyt I think even at his age, Deniro would have played the role 20 times better than this Vince bum.

I'm a still a little hazy with what the hell is going on. Too much going on everyplace like you said. I just know Caspere stole Frank's money. The mayor is hella corrupt. Sex trafficking is the premise of the plot with top official attending the parties.

I don't see it being a great ending, but if there is a third season. They better stick to how they did season one with actor choices.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They said that this wasn't going to be a series with recurring characters, that is why Woody and Matt couldn't come back. I mean I like how they are doing something different. You are supposed to get something brand new each season. But muthafukka don't get these booty ass actors. I think they all suck except Farrell. Would have been nice if they teamed him up with somebody like Ed Norton. I think it was cool how they brought back Woody. I haven't seen him act in awhile. Same with Ed. It's crazy how bad Vince Vaughn is. He is going down as the worse person to play a gangsta in the history of acting. I thought Joe Mantegna was bad. shyt I think even at his age, Deniro would have played the role 20 times better than this Vince bum.

I'm a still a little hazy with what the hell is going on. Too much going on everyplace like you said. I just know Caspere stole Frank's money. The mayor is hella corrupt. Sex trafficking is the premise of the plot with top official attending the parties.

I don't see it being a great ending, but if there is a third season. They better stick to how they did season one with actor choices.
i know what they wanted to do... but the moment they said they'd come back... then the moment you read this script of cops and gangsters speaking like shakespeare.... someone should have came to their senses and said "lets just continue the story we were already on"

just think.... this shyt is supposed to keep going.... imagine season 3 and on... the type of stories and actors we'll get

i used to think Cole was just a deep character... come to find out Nick just writes like this for every fukking body.. there's not a single high class or well read character on this show, that would make me believe any of them should be talking like this

it's like season 1 dialogue on season 2 story and it does NOT match up

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
:whew: Ya'll going IN on this show now..interestingly enough i thought episode 5 was the best of the season. Oh hell yeah this season got some problems but i've still been enjoying it and think things are starting to fall into place. I was one of the people that didn't like how the second half of season one panned out all that much, could be why i don't hate this season with a passion i don't know :manny: