Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
My initial thoughts after watching this episode. shyt was boring as fukk. :beli:

That shoot out aint shyt.

Vince Vaugh and his ugly redheaded wife. God damn, bytch hurts my eyeballs when she is on screen. :scust:

Brokeback nikka and his gay shyt.:beli: This part of his story better be leading to something, otherwise I am going to be pissed if they are putting gay shyt, just to put it in.

Rachel and her bullshyt. :beli:

The dialogue "you don't remember them, they remember you". Tha fukk?

The scenes with Vince Vaugh are boring as fukk. I get that ol'boy needs money, but I wish they would just do a montage of him meeting with various ethnic mafia types and get that shyt over with.

Bruised up singer chick.:scust: Tha fukk?

So I am guessing Jasper was selling land that was basically useless.

I haven't read the comments yet, but ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ at this episode.
Casper wasn't selling land, he was supposed to buy it. He got clipped and Frank lost his ten million. Frank was given a timetable to buy back in at 7 million. A train is going to move thru that land. The mayor and the corporate guy devaluing the land to buy it on the cheap. The guy said we not gangsters, they worse. They view Frank as a bug to play with.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Casper wasn't selling land, he was supposed to buy it. He got clipped and Frank lost his ten million. Frank was given a timetable to buy back in at 7 million. A train is going to move thru that land. The mayor and the corporate guy devaluing the land to buy it on the cheap. The guy said we not gangsters, they worse. They view Frank as a bug to play with.

Thanks for getting the story straight. :salute:

Truth be told, I was like I don't know what the fukk is going on when I watched this episode. :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man this has been some horrible writing...

So if we are keeping score...

Nic wrote on the killing...one of the most horribly written shows of the last decade...

Nic writes the first season of true detective...all this stuff comes out about he stole blah blah blah work he plagiarized blah blah blah...show is critically acclaimed

Nic writes season two of true detective...the acting (outside of Vince monologue open in episode 2) is pretty fukking good...the characters are pretty good...but the writing is awful...gawd awful...dude is using every fukking cliche in the book....right down to Colin meeting his son...giving him something...then straight up disappearing back into some bushes...all the cops getting killed except the 3 main characters...taylor character getting his black out homo on when insinuating he was gay was good enough

I see a pattern and since I don't have jump the shark insurance I'll have to read how this season ends on Wikipedia

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just rewatched the shootout and there was various levels of ridiculousness.

ALL the cops got it in the head.
ALL the thugs got in the body.
Why is Paul the only one that actually knows how to shoot? Ani and Ray were hitting bricks.
Rainboots aim shooting out of the SUV was straight out of Grand Theft.
The freeze frame at the end felt very straight out of a video game as well.

Good scene but when you break it down, it was ridiculous.

Oh fukk, I completely forgot that but it had me dying. shyt was so incredibly corny.:laff:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
this thread is EXACTLY the same as season 1

first 3 3/4 eps.... boring, slow, what's this about, boring dialogue

end of ep 4.... wooooooooooooooo!!!! greatst scen ever!!! this sho about to turn up!!! now it's all ramped up from here on out!!!!!

ending of season... man it was alright... that ending was shyt... man it just ended like any old detective show... man i thought we was gonna see more than this... wtf brehs

i knew this shyt would happen lol

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Man this has been some horrible writing...

So if we are keeping score...

Nic wrote on the killing...one of the most horribly written shows of the last decade...

Nic writes the first season of true detective...all this stuff comes out about he stole blah blah blah work he plagiarized blah blah blah...show is critically acclaimed

Nic writes season two of true detective...the acting (outside of Vince monologue open in episode 2) is pretty fukking good...the characters are pretty good...but the writing is awful...gawd awful...dude is using every fukking cliche in the book....right down to Colin meeting his son...giving him something...then straight up disappearing back into some bushes...all the cops getting killed except the 3 main characters...taylor character getting his black out homo on when insinuating he was gay was good enough

I see a pattern and since I don't have jump the shark insurance I'll have to read how this season ends on Wikipedia

:ohhh:

Lotta shyt is starting to make sense now. He wrote The Killing? All you had to do was say that.

I'm hanging in there.....by a thread.

:beli:

Me too man. I'm trying. The last thing I wanna be is a hater. I'm still hoping I'll catch on full force and maybe I'm just missing something. Thinking about rewatching episode 4 again.

BTW one thing I really did like about ep 4, intentional or not, was that Paul/Gambit's character has the military/PMC background, and whether the training was from other films or this one, he was the one character in the gunfight that was shooting and moving like he had some pretty legit training. The way he was moving, shooting, all looked like someone with some experience. Colin and McAdams looked like cops that probably had to qualify every now and then to stay on the force, but they didn't look like elite shooters either.

I liked that attention to detail.