☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cool scene. Don't remember the last time I've seen an operation go as bad as that on my tv.

Bill from The Last of Us getting his :mindblown: had me:mindblown:. Innocents getting massacred in the crossfire by cops even. Cops getting dropped left and right.

Looks like we're getting a time jump. Hopefully the 2nd half keeps up the momentum the end of the episode gave it.
i don't ever think i've seen innocents get laid out like that :wow:

had the creeper partner take a hot one to the fukking face

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
kp7SGmm.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjpls:

louche: adjective:

disreputable or sordid in a rakish or appealing way.

Any person, thing, or situation which is sketchy, shady, or undesirable. "That guy just tried to buy me a drink with the come-on line, 'perhaps this will wet your whistle' - how louche can you get!?"

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Vince isnt getting better, he's been fine all season. Your perception of him is just changing because its taken you a few episodes to get away from expecting him to do his comedy schtick.

Before he was comedy vince he was making films like the cell and return to paradise.
Why are people complaining about Vince when Taylor is trash :mindblown:
I feel like they could cut him out completely and still end up with the same results :francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Why are people complaining about Vince when Taylor is trash :mindblown:
I feel like they could cut him out completely and still end up with the same results :francis:
Taylor has no range but I actually think he fits the character. Hes got the whole confused angsty,uncomfortable thing down pat. But your right,so far his character has been the weakest and so far seems like hes just there to fill up the gay sub plot quota tv shows have now.

We'll see how the rest of the season shakes out maybe he has a bigger role to play.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Shoot out was cool

All them muhfukkas they went with deserved to die though. God Damn they sucked. Poking their heads up while sub machine guns are firing at them. Not staying low. Spraying erratically when looking from cover.

There were 3 muhfukkas. SURROUNDED. And they still got the drop on them every time.

fukk being in a shootout with them. Those muhfukkas wouldn't have lasted at the paintball range.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
El Chapo only been free a couple hours and bodies already dropping... :wow:

:russ:

Seriously though, that shootout went way over the top when they started mass killing innocents with the target they came for literally being the last man standing and the three mains being the only survivors, without as much as a scratch.

Anyway, it was the best episode of the season so far, outside of the occasional struggle line ("friends like these", that random-ass warp drive shyt).

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Oh yeah, that scene where Paul was breaking down on the sidewalk with the "fukk, fukk... fukk, fukk!" after he walked out on them waffles was so goddamn bad. Kitsch has no range whatsoever, I was actually surprised he somehow managed to sell that overly fake enthusiasm over his girl's pregnancy.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
shootout was dope. HBO you aint slick though. ep 4 last season the blacks were the enemy..this one the mexicans. :mjpls:

why the mexicans gotta be in stereotypical clothes from 1989 though? :dahell:

vince wife showing titty meats all ep long :takedat:

Last edited: