Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
mccandless-so2e02.0.jpeg
This guy played Frank like chump. This guy is a problem. The demonic bad guy who pulls all the strings.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Gambit AND Bullseye with no fukkin aim :stopitslime:

El Chapo only been free a couple hours and bodies already dropping... :wow:

everyone fukkin died except for the main characters.

i know kurt sutter wrote this shyt
Yall foolish. :russ:
Someone does need to bring out the :suttery: seal of approval for that scene though. :francis:

On another note, the amount of bytching in this thread is unbearable. Jesus, it's not season 1. We know that now. 4 episode down, can we stop with the comparisons already?

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curious if they'll do a time jump next episode. Makes sense for Kitsch's character that they'd introduce the pregnancy right before but it'd kinda throw Frank's storyline in the bushes? Guess it depends on how far they jump ahead though.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Curious if they'll do a time jump next episode. Makes sense for Kitsch's character that they'd introduce the pregnancy right before but it'd kinda throw Frank's storyline in the bushes? Guess it depends on how far they jump ahead though.
There is no time jump I believe I posted the preview for next week. Ray in court against his wife. He probably cleaned up to win custody of his kid.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thoughts:

- hell of a way to end the episode....business picked up the same season 1....disappointed we didn't get to see Rachel put in that knife work...

- the mayor and his crew played everyone...they got the caspere case closed and got the detectives out their hair by setting them up with that 'raid'.....damn though at they inside man getting his head blown off like that...

- everyone killin they roles: colin, vince, and Rachel....hell, even riggins started to shine in his role...really liked how at the end, colin and Rachel were sick and could barely stand all the carnage the shootout cased, while riggings looked like 'shyt, i'm in my comfort zone'....think his character finna really take off, especially with him living the double life shyt....

- think caspere got popped cause he was gonna renig on the land deal cause he found out how fukked up the land really was...probably felt the gov was gonna pull out, said that to the wrong people at one of those parties, and there you go....

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:ehh:

Good ending

Vince is getting better btw....
Vince isnt getting better, he's been fine all season. Your perception of him is just changing because its taken you a few episodes to get away from expecting him to do his comedy schtick.

Before he was comedy vince he was making films like the cell and return to paradise.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This was the best episode of the season so far and the show has started coming together very nicely.

It'll be interesting to see how the next 4 episodes play out.

This season is very dense,plot wise and character wise. Their is a lot going on and its taking a while for everything to come together. Im enjoying it thoroughly, have no clue how its going to play out.

I do have to say Im pretty :francis: about the gay sub plot. Not that I have a problem with the subject matter but its just being forced into every single show on tv and its becoming tiring.