Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
:damn:
Yeah.. that shyt had to be setup. Because the mayor, the police chief, and the other head cop were lookin hard as hell.

Wonder if their doing another time skip.

lol Black Rage

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Also if you don't think the mayor set this up , think again. He wanted a public shoot out. He was hoping the cops got killed but he also wanted it filmed. The camera crew with the protesters was a natural set up. Why? The town has less than 100 people and they arguing over a transit system? With the massive shoot out, that place is closed and shut. Land worth nothing , can be bought for cheap and used for whatever purpose the buyer wants. Remember that guy who told Frank his money was gone but he could buy back in for 7? There you go, that guy and the mayor pulling all the strings.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
He walked out on waffles and the game he rude as fukk

Yup, now he's going to go and marry that Latina chick to suppress the gayness :francis:. Only so long he can keep listening to what they tell him to do. Won't be long before he's making another drunken phone call to his buddy to put out the fire burning inside him :mjcry:.

Almost thought Ani was going to get to use her knife tonight. I expect her to use it before the season is over.

Shootout at the end was :ehh:. It looked some tension because I didn't expect any of the 3 to get shot, but it escalated the case quickly.

I can do without Frank and Ray meeting in the bar while the singer goes in on another depressing song though.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Season 1 was a beautiful slow moving thriller, every episode I would rewatch it multiple times to see if I can pick up any extra shyt

This season seems like a whole bunch of different pieces of shyt thrown at a wall and trying to make some of it stick

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
First impression after the shootout, well shot, but obvious shock value violence and the shooters looked like caricatures of mexican gangs.....and VERY derivative of much better material.

what was the song in this weeks bar scene, and the ending credits?

Last edited: