TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Sorry brehs are we not supposed to post if we're underwhelmed? The fukk is the point of a message board?
Yeah I'm underwhelmed but I don't hate it or even dislike it.That's just how people are man.

"If you don't like it then you can get out!"

To me the biggest issues are just some of the dialogue/acting and being beaten over the head with a few of the themes.

I've said it since ep1. I definitely don't dislike the show and it's better than most of what's on TV. I just am having a hard time getting into it as much as I want to.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Sorry brehs are we not supposed to post if we're underwhelmed? The fukk is the point of a message board?
fukk is the point of watchin some shyt you dont like?:stopitslime:

Its all g if you step in here like "na im not feelin it."
Cool

But how the SAME muthafukkas post the same shyt that draws the discussion away from talking about the show and whats going on
to havin pages fulla of this blonde bytch bickering shyt about "its dope!"
"No its not!"
:deadmanny:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i thought before the season started that Vince Vaughn and Collin Farrell were going to be the detectives. That alone would of made the show better.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
fukk is the point of watchin some shyt you dont like?:stopitslime:

Its all g if you step in here like "na im not feelin it."
Cool

But how the SAME muthafukkas post the same shyt that draws the discussion away from talking about the show and whats going on
to havin pages fulla of this blonde bytch bickering shyt about "its dope!"
"No its not!"
:deadmanny:
I like the show breh, it's been underwhelming though :manny:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I hate complaint muthafukkas. I'm entertained and that's all that matters fukk the dialogue. Editing and all that shyt

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
tumblr_nr3c0vd3WS1qzruq6o1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nr3c0vd3WS1qzruq6o2_r1_250.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think the biggest problem this season is line reading and actor direction.

What I mean is, there has been quite a few bad lines in these last 3 episodes. People saying Vaughn isn't a very good actor, or believable....that's not his fault, because the finished product is what Lin and Pizzolatto liked.

I guarantee most of the wack lines wouldn't stand out if they were delivered differently. Instead of Vaughn trying to be some bad ass, he should've played the role of a charismatic gangster. The kind that cracks jokes. It plays to his strengths. If the character had kind of a playful streak then lines like "never look hungry, not even when you're eating" don't sound bad....they sound like a natural born bullshytter just talking.

The Sorkin comparison doesn't make sense to me because yeah, his dialogue isn't natural. But for the most part people don't want natural. If a guy at work tells you a story, it's not going to be Mike from "Half Measures". Or if it is I'm curious where you work. :lupe:

Anyway, if they're going for a version of reality where people talk like this, again it doesn't fit the direction or mood of the show. I am interested enough to keep watching, but if we're being real there is a few flaws this season.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
I think the biggest problem this season is line reading and actor direction.

What I mean is, there has been quite a few bad lines in these last 3 episodes. People saying Vaughn isn't a very good actor, or believable....that's not his fault, because the finished product is what Lin and Pizzolatto liked.

I guarantee most of the wack lines wouldn't stand out if they were delivered differently. Instead of Vaughn trying to be some bad ass, he should've played the role of a charismatic gangster. The kind that cracks jokes. It plays to his strengths. If the character had kind of a playful streak then lines like "never look hungry, not even when you're eating" don't sound bad....they sound like a natural born bullshytter just talking.

The Sorkin comparison doesn't make sense to me because yeah, his dialogue isn't natural. But for the most part people don't want natural. If a guy at work tells you a story, it's not going to be Mike from "Half Measures". Or if it is I'm curious where you work. :lupe:

Anyway, if they're going for a version of reality where people talk like this, again it doesn't fit the direction or mood of the show. I am interested enough to keep watching, but if we're being real there is a few flaws this season.

Fred.

THIS

THE NATURE BOY THINKS NOT HAVING CARY DIRECT THE ENTIRE SEASON WAS A HUGE MISTAKE :snoop:

THE NATURE BOY HAS SEEN THAT fukk BOY HOE-GAN SELL A FIGHT BETTER THAN VINCE VAUGHN AND HAWAIIAN PAUL WALL :mjlol:

VINCE VAUGHN AND COLIN FARRELL USING WORDS LIKE "APOPLECTIC" IN A CONVERSATION :pachaha:

THE BEST ACTOR ON THE SHOW BY FAR IS FARRELL...EVEN WITH BAD DIRECTION AND shytTY DIALOGUE...BREH CAN SELL THE shyt OUT OF IT LIKE THE NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:ohlawd:

THE NATURE BOY IS QUITE INTRIGUED BY THE SEASON...WILL CONTINUE WATCHING :smugbiden:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO