The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I like the show breh, it's been underwhelming though :manny:
some shyt pop at a certain point
some shyt dont
ive become real patient since having a child 6years ago so its whatever to me lol
i personally like shyt like this
i never really get too caught up in acting unless its just downright TERRIBLE!
keep keep rockin on
see where it goes
we can all have fun talking our shyt like always do in here

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
after the riots and OJ you couldn't do the job right, huh?

U9GvT4q.png

:russ::russ::russ:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Lets be honest here for a second. Nobody would be watching this or giving this a chance if it didn't have the title True detective and the quality you associate with HBO programing attached to it. If this show was just called Cop Life staring Vaughn and Colin on USA network you wouldn't give this show half the time to entertain it.

Vaughn is just horrible, it can't be stated enough, The show writing and editing are terrible. It's been predictable so far. I'm giving it the next episode and if I'm not convinced i'm dropping it.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lets be honest here for a second. Nobody would be watching this or giving this a chance if it didn't have the title True detective and the quality you associate with HBO programing attached to it. If this show was just called Cop Life staring Vaughn and Colin on USA network you wouldn't give this show half the time to entertain it.

Vaughn is just horrible, it can't be stated enough, The show writing and editing are terrible. It's been predictable so far. I'm giving it the next episode and if I'm not convinced i'm dropping it.
The only way this season can be saved is woody and mccaunaghey make an appearance for every episode for the rest of the season :heh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
200x200px-ZC-5edc4a9c_alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Nicca.... if this shyt alone was on USA Network no one would give this show half the time to entertain it already:mjlol:

Pretty much all USA Network shows are shytty........

AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!:sas2:
no exceptions at all:lolbron: