Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
the mask the arsonist was wearing looks like it was also stolen from that movie set.

OZcNlGh.jpg

:ohhh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Three episodes deep and nikkas STILL watching and STILL complaining. :beli:

Liked the episode, have some questions though, when Riggins was sitting on a bench and then he turned around, some dude in a bird costume fell over? :wtf:

Does this season remind people of Chinatown the movie? :lupe:

Corrupt figures, weird father/daughter relationships,California etc.

Mark my words, this dude right here is way too talented to be some dude occupying space in a scene.

This dude right here plays the GOAT scumbag, wtf? :wtf:
Has he ever played the good guy?

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw some nikkas earlier talking slick about the Coli predicting Riggins was gay :sas2:

Where y'all dumb mufukkas at :sas1:

It was very vague & just way too easy to assume he was gay that you can't blame anyone for believing it was anxiety & depression.

I don't like it at all. It better somehow enhance the story or it's a waste of time in my mind.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Three episodes in and I'm just about ready to give up on this brehs...

I'm probably beating the dead horse here but the biggest issue is the awful acting...That fight scene in the last episode was one of the sloppiest and most awkward I ever seen on film...The overall vibe of the show feels like a really bad parody of TD...You know shyt is bad when Vince Vaughn is outshining the rest of the cast in a drama...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Three episodes in and I'm just about ready to give up on this brehs...

I'm probably beating the dead horse here but the biggest issue is the awful acting...That fight scene in the last episode was one of the sloppiest and most awkward I ever seen on film...The overall vibe of the show feels like a really bad parody of TD...You know shyt is bad when Vince Vaughn is outshining the rest of the cast in a drama...
i'd suggest holding on

last year the benefit was that people mostly binge watched it since people caught on late.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Last season was fire from the first episode, why y'all coming with this revisionist? This season is intriguing and hopefully about to find its stride (hopefull.y the acting picks up), but is just okay so far. That cliffhanger was wack as fukk something you'd expect from UPN or USA.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Wonder if the orgy they filmed will be at that commune that Antigone talked about.
the streets is steady waiting for that episode :wow:
cant wait to see nikkas hating during that one :mjlol: this orgy scene is weak as fukk :camby: the lighting is horrible :camby: season 1 would have had badder girls :camby:

That chase at the end shood have been filmed as a six minute single shot :troll:
:mjlol:

it would be funny if they did have another long ass tracking shot and nikkas that are hating turned like :noah: amazing

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
if you not feelin this shyt dont watch the shyt
like is this the fukkin mickey mouse club or some shyt?
you GOTTA show up?
shyt Ballers corny as ALL fukks and i didnt run up in their thread and get my "im no longer watchin this no more" on :deadmanny:
be flooded pages with the same shyt over and over
like lil kids with tourettes out this muthafukka

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i have officially given up on this show after three episodes.

last year season 1 episode one had me fukking hooked. i know that they set the bar high as fukk but this season is officially ass cheeks.