Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm loving this season.

Farell is the best part as I suspected coming in. I think vince is doing fine,people already had their minds made up about him before the show aired so Im not going to bother arguing about it.

This season has been far more of a traditional cop show and isnt laying heavy into the yellow king red herring nonsense.

Somebody said this season was like it was written which funny enough is an AMAZING description of the perception of this show but not in the insult that larry holmes poster thought. At the time it was written released it was reviewed with emotion,not logic and time has seen the truth spill out and the perception of the album has gone up in spades.

It was written was received poorly because it wasnt illmatic. S2 is being nitpicked and demonized becausd it isnt season 1.

Time will be kind to this season. Got dudes breaking out criticisms of 7 seconds of editing and how lines should be delivered according to them. Its just a bunch of reaching but do you. Never see other shows getting this microscope.

Imma sit back and enjoy this piff,maybe one day when you dudes get out of your feelings you will too,until then we'll all see who the prophet is. :ahh:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
I don't know what you cats looking at but the moment he asked the homee for those pliers I literally had the kool-aid grin, shyt was genius. Whole fight scene had me on some :troll::russ:

Then his girl ask him what he been up to and he drops the teeth on the dresser, :banderas:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This season has been extremely boring. Before the season started and I saw it had a 68/100, I felt that was kinda low for a show that was supposed to be so stellar. And then I saw the first episode of this season and I understood why it got that rating. Extremely boring episode. BUT, I figured the reviewers didn't do the show justice and maybe only saw one episode and gave it a rating off of that. I thought that was unfair. I figured the show would get better as it went along and maybe those early reviewers didn't get a screener copy with the first few episodes. Well, now I feel I was mistaken. I'm sure that those guys did get screeners and the show just continued to suck. I look at Metacritic and now it's down to 61/100 and I can't say I blame them for rating it like that. I wouldn't be surprised if it went lower. I know a lot of people have strong feelings about this show for some reason. I thought the first season was way overrated, but I did enjoy it. This sh!t I'm watching now is boring on just about every front. I do hope it gets better, but I'm not holding my breath.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:childplease: What was so fukking amazing about Season 1 True Detective?

I liked the season, and that was it. People acting like it was some extreme tv excellence.

Let me guess "the Shootout? The continuous shot? Ol'girl's titties"

:childplease:

As I recall, a whole bunch of nikkas hated the ending.

They were like "that's it" :why:

They were bytching through that season too.

:camby:

The amount of bytch ass nikkas I put on ignore because of this thread. :ohlawd:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I liked the season, and that was it. People acting like it was some extreme tv excellence.

Let me guess "the Shootout? The continuous shot? Ol'girl's titties"

:childplease:

As I recall, a whole bunch of nikkas hated the ending.

They were like "that's it" :why:

They were bytching through that season too.

:camby:

The amount of bytch ass nikkas I put on ignore because of this thread. :ohlawd:

Season 1 started out very strong, had an incredible middle, then ma mediocre finish. This season has been bland from the beginning but there are. A few balls in the air so hopefully things start coming together

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

MM and Woody Harrelson absolutely killed their roles last season...Their relationship is what made the season great...We knew who the yellow king was like 3 weeks before the finale and the finale was a little lackluster...but those two week after week were on point to the very end...

You don't get that this season, the acting is horrendous in comparison to the standard MM and Woody set last season...That's why to most of us who loved to season one this season feels like a bad TD parody...

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Good god you have a complete fukking faggit to get mad when someone doesn't care for your show
The fukk you tagging me for. I'm not even subscribed anymore.

This guy doesn't like my show anymore :mjcry:
Let's quote and tag him telling to to stay out :mjlol: