Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like that the theories are starting to emerge... The Vernon parallels, Bohemian Groove, masculinity (a bit TOO obvious)

I've resigned to the fact that this season has bad casting, cheesy dialogue and cop cliches, but I still like it..

Hopefully episode 4 is like episode 4 last season....

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Don't know what you nikkas be on, but this season has been great so far IMO :francis:
I wouldn't go as far as great...honestly, I don't know how I feel about the season besides the same way I feel every week: intrigued. I guess that could mean I'm giving them props since I wouldn't be intrigued if it was trash:yeshrug:

I saw an article justifying the weird (putting it nicely) dialogue and delivery by essentially saying "you have to think of True Detective as its own world" like that gives a license for people to sound so awful. Not really buying it. Everyone sounds so pretentious, like they truly believe that because they're in this show they can't sound like a normal human being or say normal human phrases.
Have you ever watched an Aaron Sorkin movie or TV show?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When Ray and Ani was at the movie set..did anyone get some vibes about that set photographer Ray questioned? :lupe: The car we seen transporting Ben Caspere's dead body was stolen from that movie set.

When Caspere's assistant was walking before she talked to Ray and Ani, I saw him lurking in the back all suspicious like. :leostare:

Needs more secret society murder mystery shyt added to the plot, we havent learnt anything new about any of the characters we didnt already know from episode 1, besides Colin's racist pops, but they keep elaborating on how fukked up they each are, fleshing out the same themes for dumb dumbs that didn't get it. Subtleties shouldn't be underestimated.

And they keep adding each episode, calm down breh.

I like that the theories are starting to emerge... The Vernon parallels, Bohemian Groove, masculinity (a bit TOO obvious)

I've resigned to the fact that this season has bad casting, cheesy dialogue and cop cliches, but I still like it..

Hopefully episode 4 is like episode 4 last season....

The theories were the best part of last season, I just hope it doesn't go to waste like the finale. That's why I'm trying not to read into deep this season. I take one episode at a time.

Oh let's remember the scene that pulled everyone into TD

:mjlol: @ Tommy from Power as Ginger

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Ray and Ani was at the movie set..did anyone get some vibes about that set photographer Ray questioned? :lupe: The car we seen transporting Ben Caspere's dead body was stolen from that movie set.

the mask the arsonist was wearing looks like it was also stolen from that movie set.

OZcNlGh.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Damn Paul Wall lost his teeth.

I'm thinking Ray's wife knows she got an innocent man killed, because she was maybe having an affair. So she wants Ray to go away, so that no questions come back to her involvement.

I still think that Casper got done in, on some shyt that nothing to do with anyone else. Vince's boy Stan being done in the same way. I'm guessing someone knows he is looking, and are warning his ass to back off. Think his right hand man is selling him out.

:ohhh:
That Bohemian Groove theory..
Wonder if the orgy they filmed will be at that commune that Antigone talked about.