Trouble in xbox paradise ?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Funny you say that because once upon a time Xbox wanted to have always online systems to create a cloud that benefited gamers. But you held that back, and you haven't changed a bit...

Where lying is mandatory :yawn:

His first tweet is accurate till this day so you're mad he told the truth? Where have I seen that before??? The second tweet is in response to you and your entire fanbase acting like your supposedly faster ssd meant better graphics/etc.

This was you specifically and the rest of you, you literally thought that because somebody somewhere suggested it. So stop acting like you have a clue on what the fukk you talk about because you wouldn't be doing all this today if you did. Boot will remain on ya necks until it's clear what the Xbox can and cannot do. No more narratives, only boots :ufdup:

Respectfully good brother, If your posts are more than 40 characters I'm scrolling right thru them.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, looks like some developers aren’t happy with it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sony stans posting XBox threads like

tenor.gif

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So? Y'all were happy to post tweets by that dynamic voltage dev

If they had written a thinkpiece on how the Series S woudln't hold Next Gen back Mid Titan what have made yet another thread filling up the board with their tweets, gloating and all other kinds of nonsense....

See through ass nikkaz ....

It's disgusting

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing that really baffles me is that they spent hundreds of millions into developing a powerful console which is the Series X and then they basically go and trip themselves into developing a weak console which renders the Series X power pointless. Games will be developed with the Series S in mind and just like Halo infinite they’ll have to constantly keep that in mind and not fully exploit the power of the Series X.

In the end people who spent $499 on a powerful console won’t really get to enjoy the true potential of that console.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

so if it’s been the case for the last 10 years then why is it a “new” problem?

Every AAA game in the past decade or so has their assets made once so they run on min spec.

again this feels like a forced talking point on their part

I don’t recall any serious complaints/discussion of the X1S holding the X1X or the PS4 holding back the pro

Daps
so if it’s been the case for the last 10 years then why is it a “new” problem?

again this feels like a forced talking point on their part

I don’t recall any serious complaints/discussion of the X1S holding the X1X or the PS4 holding back the pro
Difference here is that's console to PC
That's been a common practice for a while
He is talking about console multiplatform development in general
MS invested in all this technology in the Series X with the GPU, CPU, and SSD solution only for it to be held back by the Xbox One X and Series S
Even after they abandon the One X, the Series S will still be prioritized
Meaning a lot of the Series X's power will not be utilized because games will not be made with the Series X's architecture in mind
They will develop for the Series S in mind
Sony and MS invested in the SSD storage solution to enhance console development by addressing many of the storage/memory issues developers have been complaining to Sony and MS about for a while

Last edited: