Trouble in xbox paradise ?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Fact of the matter is this, who likes more work? No one. That said, PC developers target all sorts of different GPUs, CPUs and ram configs all the time for their games. Microsoft dev tools will make this as easy as it can possibly be. This isn't anything new.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There was already like 2 threads on this and why it won’t :mjlol:

Coming from actual developers... not some random youtuber named Austin Evans..

Larry Station stans still trying to make up for that L they took yesterday

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
There was already like 2 threads on this and why it won’t :mjlol:

Coming from actual developers... not some random youtuber named Austin Evans..

Larry Station stans still trying to make up for that L they took yesterday
One of the dudes who expressed concerns is an actual developer but you skipped past that.

:russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the dudes who expressed concerns is an actual developer but you skipped past that.

:russ:
These morons conveniently skip the devs who had a concern only posting the ones that said nothing really to think about and to say some stan shyt :ehh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Some companies believe in innovation and generations some companies don’t :sas2:

I believe it was the great Thanos who said as long as there are those who try to hold on to what was, there will always be those who hold back what can be.....

:sas1:
Funny you say that because once upon a time Xbox wanted to have always online systems to create a cloud that benefited gamers. But you held that back, and you haven't changed a bit...
That dude making the fish game , Xbots were praising him left and right.
Where lying is mandatory :yawn:
There's more. He was praised and posted here by the usual suspects and I found lots of tweets by him being on some blatant stannery.

Typical shyt @daze23 would say.

His first tweet is accurate till this day so you're mad he told the truth? Where have I seen that before??? The second tweet is in response to you and your entire fanbase acting like your supposedly faster ssd meant better graphics/etc.

This was you specifically and the rest of you, you literally thought that because somebody somewhere suggested it. So stop acting like you have a clue on what the fukk you talk about because you wouldn't be doing all this today if you did. Boot will remain on ya necks until it's clear what the Xbox can and cannot do. No more narratives, only boots :ufdup: