Trish Stratus' GOAT WWE Diva status is OFFICIALLY on the Clock

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
If you're good, into making money and employed by WWE, you want to be on the main roster getting TV time (especially if you're a guy). Do you remember what those people get paid down there?

It's a bit closer if you're a female wrestler (since they get paid more than the men not named Balor, Zayn, Owens, Itami, etc., in NXT), but still. NXT is only so good if you're only getting paid $25,000 or so a year.

As for the topic of the thread: This might be the first time I've ever agreed and disagreed with a thread starter at the same damn time. I wrote on the match in the Unstoppable thread, but let me be clear about this: the women had the second best match on the card yesterday. That constitutes a match that was, at best, "good" and not "incredible." The match is being, to be blunt, wildly, wildly overrated (the four-way from Rivals was much better, in my opinion). Great finish, though.

Nevertheless, Sasha's got the character and charisma part of wrestling down pat (to the point that she should have really just worked face last night, and had Becky work heel. Everyone wants to cheer her anyway, why not?), and is definitely growing in the ring (even if everything she does is blatantly choreographed. That goes for all of the NXT women, though). Given half a chance, she could do great things. Only problem is that she may not get that chance on the main roster proper.

However, NXT's doing great things with the ladies, (gotta get them out of being so choreographed in the ring, though) so hopefully that eventually translates to the main roster. Not holding my breath though.

25k? I know I live in Australia where everything is expensive as fukk ( I was in nyc last year and bought 3 powerades for the price of 1 here)

But Christ that's peasant money

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
DykfEHJ.gif

ugBtMqg.gif

NOJNXNq.gif

jFDsniL.gif

SGEdap8.gif

Alexa and Sasha in a Lucha match. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I love Sasha too but :comeon:

Trish is the female face of the Attitude Era (besides Sable and Chyna)

She had it all.

Looks
Ass
Charisma
Ass
Charm whether heel or face
Ass
Was holding her own with the legends of this business during WM 17
Ass
Parlayed all that into a stellar in ring career with the heavy hitters of the womens division (Jacqueline Lita Molly Holly Ivory Mickie James)

Trish is definitily the Goat bar none in modern era

Sasha lacks some mic skills and gettin over on that rachet shyt. I gurantee they fix her gimmick when she comes to the main roster. I actually dont like that "Boss" shyt.
very underrated attribute..daps

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
25k? I know I live in Australia where everything is expensive as fukk ( I was in nyc last year and bought 3 powerades for the price of 1 here)

But Christ that's peasant money

Considering that the state of Florida does not have income tax and the weather is constantly warm, $25k is decent amount to live on while pursuing your dreams.

Also, you managed to visit one of the most expensive cities in the US.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Considering that the state of Florida does not have income tax and the weather is constantly warm, $25k is decent amount to live on while pursuing your dreams.

Also, you managed to visit one of the most expensive cities in the US.
no it's not man

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
There's a misconception that the South is "cheaper." I live down South and $25,000 wouldn't do much for me. :francis: That's pretty much still poverty/low income even down here.
I think if you move up on the main roster the quality lowers, but I'll risk it for the money. I don't think I would want to keep killing myself for pennies.

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
Considering that Sasha could've stayed on true indy route for longer and got a lot paid less. $25K with more mainstream expose and merch money is doable until her call up.

Is $25K is confirmed NXT yearly pay or some random figure thrown out?
idk about all that, but 25k isn't gonna cut it, esp with the extra shyt wrestlers have to pay for. no health care....

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
just watched unstoppable and peeped her for the 1st time.

she lives up to the hype and is levels above trish stratus.

that combination of skills & having IT. i cant think of a better combination of that from any other diva that wasnt already a star elsewhere.

and when i say skills, im not talking about excelling at typical diva struggle-wrestling. this jawn can really go. shes somebody that could actually go to TNA and steal the knockout spotlight. shes LEGIT.

plus she has the racially ambigious thing going too. not many extra hurdles for her to jump.

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
:sas1:

just watched her match tonight :wow:

who doubted this?

you know what's true!! :

that entrance :takedat: (wish they would have had the rest of TEAM BAD in the truck with here)

that ending :whew:

wish she would have won, but Nikki....we coming for Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu