Trish Stratus' GOAT WWE Diva status is OFFICIALLY on the Clock

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Sasha definitely has "it" but this is a different era. This is the era where they book all the Divas as the same crazy catty bytch and the Bellas are running shyt. Sasha won't get a real chance.

I'm pretty sure that's the only reason Charlotte hasn't made her main roster debut yet. There's nothing left for her in NXT except for protection against the shytty main roster booking.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure that's the only reason Charlotte hasn't made her main roster debut yet. There's nothing left for her in NXT except for protection against the shytty main roster booking.
as i was watching NxT last night, I found myself wondering if I was a wrestler on that roster would I even want to go to the main roster :ld: NxT is such a better product

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Sasha Banks is coming for the title....FAST :wow:

she's already top 4 WWE Diva of ALL Time ALREADY

:umad: fukk you if you disagree :umad:

that match last night :wow: she's far and away BETTER than any Diva on the current main roster and any diva on that main roster from the past 7 years....better than all of them

she constantly has great matches and her shyt is Smooth AND makes sense. Psychology on fleek...I've never used that term before :damn: her selling :wow:

AJ - :umad:
Paige :scust: :umad:
The Bellas :laff: :umad:

and any sell out uncle toms/cacs that don't wanna claim Rock as #BlackExcellence don't try and claim Sasha either :umad:
Youre not wrong. In fact shes only one major storyline away from GOAT for me.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Sasha definitely has "it" but this is a different era. This is the era where they book all the Divas as the same crazy catty bytch and the Bellas are running shyt. Sasha won't get a real chance.
Worst case scenario she atleast gets her name out there...so she could potentially move on to other shyt outside of wrestling...I'd imagine her pay would go up :ehh:

Paige ass already in a damn movie :russ:

For stubborn mark purposes I don't want Sasha on the main roster... :lupe:

But as a breh who wants a woman of color to have success, I hope she does and kills it..make dat money. :wow:

Sasha finna be the first diva shirt imma cop
unnamed__2_.0.jpg

Gotta get on it before she got to the main roster and her shirts become garbage :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Worst case scenario she atleast gets her name out there...so she could potentially move on to other shyt outside of wrestling...I'd imagine her pay would go up :ehh:

But as a breh who wants a woman of color to have success, I hope she does and kills it..make dat money. :wow:

unnamed__2_.0.jpg

Gotta get on it before she got to the main roster and her shirts become garbage :wow:

We'll see if Cripple H protects her like he does Roman, Seth, and Brey...and the Bellas haven't stopped Paige's push at all.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

unnamed__2_.0.jpg

I bought that shirt.

I'm so glad NXT exists. I have yet to watch last night's show but everything I've seen from them has impressed me way more than the main roster, including their women. Sasha just gets wrestling. She really wants to be there. She's not here for a come up like the Bellas and she wouldn't be content going through the motions. She is a wrestler first and foremost.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Nikki is sabotaging the progress of the Divas' Division. I don't say The Bellas because Brie is useless. It's mainly Nikki with any influence.
Yo i swear she makes Naomi look so bad out there lol. Nikki plottin hard to stay on top. She's trash in the ring but i cant deny her natural value as a heel.

Sasha mad stiff too... Nikki aint gonna like that.... watch how she sells the backstabber into Bank Statement if they ever face off.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Lol@this dumb bytch

As if she wouldn't try to put herself over Banks as soon as she got over on Raw just like she did with heel Lana and everyone else.

On the preshow Steph made a comment about Sashas "boss" nickname :mjpls: I gurantee we'll see a segment within the next few years of Steph trying to shut that down.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Beth was just pushed hard..she wasn't some great star..fans were really into Mickie during her entire run