Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sasha Banks is coming for the title....FAST :wow:

she's already top 4 WWE Diva of ALL Time ALREADY

:umad: fukk you if you disagree :umad:

that match last night :wow: she's far and away BETTER than any Diva on the current main roster and any diva on that main roster from the past 7 years....better than all of them

she constantly has great matches and her shyt is Smooth AND makes sense. Psychology on fleek...I've never used that term before :damn: her selling :wow:

AJ - :umad:
Paige :scust: :umad:
The Bellas :laff: :umad:

and any sell out uncle toms/cacs that don't wanna claim Rock as #BlackExcellence don't try and claim Sasha either :umad:
Sasha is actually proud of her black half, i like Rock but the only time he ever references being black is when he talks about his father.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I haven't seen what you guys see to hype up Naomi to the level of Sasha Banks or Becky Lynch.

Those two are legit among the best workers under WWE contract, regardless of gender.

Nobody's saying she's on the same level as them, but out of all the women on the main roster, Naomi is one of the few (Natalya also) who can work those kind of matches. You know the moment Sasha hits one of the Bellas with a stiff knee they're gonna roll in the middle of the ring and do their weepy recovery shyt for two minutes and kill the whole match, let alone what happens when you put them against Summer or Cameron.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I been sleeping.

More like preoccupied, but yeah.

I've only watched two matches after seeing Godling mark over her.

Match from couple days ago impressed the shyt out of me.

Just watched

shyt's incredible. She gets it. She really does get "it". :mjcry:

Daps
I love Sasha too but :comeon:

Trish is the female face of the Attitude Era (besides Sable and Chyna)

She had it all.

Looks
Ass
Charisma
Ass
Charm whether heel or face
Ass
Was holding her own with the legends of this business during WM 17
Ass
Parlayed all that into a stellar in ring career with the heavy hitters of the womens division (Jacqueline Lita Molly Holly Ivory Mickie James)

Trish is definitily the Goat bar none in modern era

Sasha lacks some mic skills and gettin over on that rachet shyt. I gurantee they fix her gimmick when she comes to the main roster. I actually dont like that "Boss" shyt.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I been sleeping.

More like preoccupied, but yeah.

I've only watched two matches after seeing Godling mark over her.

Match from couple days ago impressed the shyt out of me.

Just watched

shyt's incredible. She gets it. She really does get "it". :mjcry:

Yup. Truly one of the best wrestlers in the biz.

Messiah

King of Hardcore
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've never heard of this chick... I believe she's better than AJ and The Bellas though, so are most divas.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
nxt divas booking vs main roster is night and day. the diva division comes off lowkey petty as hell kayfabe wise and the title just seems like a prop that they use to fight over their catty shyt.

the nxt division portrays their girls and matches like some next gen athlete shyt, and the title matches are given the same time and leeway as their male counterparts which makes a huge difference

it would be hella weird to see sasha, becky, charlotte etc go to main roster and be regulated to Naomi pre heel turn or nattie status

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
If refuse. What's there to be gained? Be given an awful gimmick and get thrown in the bushes, or be given a bad gimmick that you get over in spite of and then get fed to super cena are the only choices you get. That's like being asked if you want to burn to death or freeze to death. You lose either way. Living in Florida anyway I'd say let my ass stay in NXT

Dude, I think NXT folks only make like $25,000 a year.

I heard main roster folks make on average $500,000 a year.

I mean, it's like the difference between working at McDonalds and being fukking Wolfgang Puck or some shyt.

You'd take that horrible gimmick for that money

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Dude, I think NXT folks only make like $25,000 a year.

I heard main roster folks make on average $500,000 a year.

I mean, it's like the difference between working at McDonalds and being fukking Wolfgang Puck or some shyt.

You'd take that horrible gimmick for that money
you heard wrong

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
nxt divas booking vs main roster is night and day. the diva division comes off lowkey petty as hell kayfabe wise and the title just seems like a prop that they use to fight over their catty shyt.

the nxt division portrays their girls and matches like some next gen athlete shyt, and the title matches are given the same time and leeway as their male counterparts which makes a huge difference

it would be hella weird to see sasha, becky, charlotte etc go to main roster and be regulated to Naomi pre heel turn or nattie status
NXT does things like Shimmer does...dudes are acting like Banks vs Rebecca Knox is the best female match they've ever seen but of course don't acknowledge Kana vs Melissa, Melissa vs MsChif Last Woman Standing classic, or Athena winning a crowd over organically after every major performance.

EDIT: Ain't no one on the main roster making 6 figures like that expect the main people they push to the top like Blandy and Show.