Trish Stratus' GOAT WWE Diva status is OFFICIALLY on the Clock

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I don't like how she crys after every big match not exactly what a heel boss would do

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sasha Banks is everything AJ Lee wanted to be and it's funny in a way because I remember when Sasha was in her early stages and some internet dorks were trying to say she was an "AJ ripoff" :pachaha:

Like others have said... her psychology and selling are incredible. She has moves that look great and look like they hurt. She's quick. She's athletic. She talks that Mark Henry shyt. She's charismatic. She's cute as fukk. There's really nothing she don't have.

I love the Canadian PAWG goddess as much as anyone but Sasha is already better than Trish. She really is. :manny:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
tumblr_nli1irZcNH1tszqifo1_400.gif

That's my baby.
:mjcry:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yo i swear she makes Naomi look so bad out there lol.

Their first match up a few months back was disgusting. She & Brie were intentionally out there botching moves and sabotaging Naomi.
Naomi did a headscissors and Nikki went completely in the opposite direction.
It was :scust:

Edit-

I haven't seen what you guys see to hype up Naomi to the level of Sasha Banks or Becky Lynch.

Those two are legit among the best workers under WWE contract, regardless of gender.

She has a fat ass?
2nq9l5j.jpg

But yeah, I agree 100%
Naomi is okay but she's not nearly as charismatic or talented in the ring as Sasha. Alicia Fox is actually better out there.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
as i was watching NxT last night, I found myself wondering if I was a wrestler on that roster would I even want to go to the main roster :ld: NxT is such a better product
If refuse. What's there to be gained? Be given an awful gimmick and get thrown in the bushes, or be given a bad gimmick that you get over in spite of and then get fed to super cena are the only choices you get. That's like being asked if you want to burn to death or freeze to death. You lose either way. Living in Florida anyway I'd say let my ass stay in NXT

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I bought that shirt.

I'm so glad NXT exists. I have yet to watch last night's show but everything I've seen from them has impressed me way more than the main roster, including their women. Sasha just gets wrestling. She really wants to be there. She's not here for a come up like the Bellas and she wouldn't be content going through the motions. She is a wrestler first and foremost.
Looks like a spot just opened up on NXT :midcarderplease:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I haven't seen what you guys see to hype up Naomi to the level of Sasha Banks or Becky Lynch.
Those two are legit among the best workers under WWE contract, regardless of gender.

Check out Naomi's work pre-NXT/call up and her brief feud with Eve. If it wasn't for the start-stop pushes and the inconsistencies with her main roster character, Naomi would be much better overall.

It's just crazy how the WWE has the making of strong women's division but Vince choose to do next to nothing (or the absolute dumbest shyt) with the truly talented women.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
If refuse. What's there to be gained? Be given an awful gimmick and get thrown in the bushes, or be given a bad gimmick that you get over in spite of and then get fed to super cena are the only choices you get. That's like being asked if you want to burn to death or freeze to death. You lose either way. Living in Florida anyway I'd say let my ass stay in NXT

If you're good, into making money and employed by WWE, you want to be on the main roster getting TV time (especially if you're a guy). Do you remember what those people get paid down there?

It's a bit closer if you're a female wrestler (since they get paid more than the men not named Balor, Zayn, Owens, Itami, etc., in NXT), but still. NXT is only so good if you're only getting paid $25,000 or so a year.

As for the topic of the thread: This might be the first time I've ever agreed and disagreed with a thread starter at the same damn time. I wrote on the match in the Unstoppable thread, but let me be clear about this: the women had the second best match on the card yesterday. That constitutes a match that was, at best, "good" and not "incredible." The match is being, to be blunt, wildly, wildly overrated (the four-way from Rivals was much better, in my opinion). Great finish, though.

Nevertheless, Sasha's got the character and charisma part of wrestling down pat (to the point that she should have really just worked face last night, and had Becky work heel. Everyone wants to cheer her anyway, why not?), and is definitely growing in the ring (even if everything she does is blatantly choreographed. That goes for all of the NXT women, though). Given half a chance, she could do great things. Only problem is that she may not get that chance on the main roster proper.

However, NXT's doing great things with the ladies, (gotta get them out of being so choreographed in the ring, though) so hopefully that eventually translates to the main roster. Not holding my breath though.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
dont they make more than 25k?

id consider staying in NXT..better product..less travel..less backstage politics..less overall bull-shyt...

is there a clause in NXT contracts that state a refusal to raw/smackdown is a breach?

if not its a better move at her age..and most of the young wrestlers in general...to just stay there and get over in correlation to NXT getting over as a show. i think theres some potential for $ growth there actually..plus its less of a toll in terms of injuries. just wait it out until a bunch of wrestlers retire and develop that devoted fan base