Trish Stratus' GOAT WWE Diva status is OFFICIALLY on the Clock

Daps
25k? I know I live in Australia where everything is expensive as fukk ( I was in nyc last year and bought 3 powerades for the price of 1 here)

But Christ that's peasant money

NXT's developmental. It's basically on-the-job training. For the people who have no wrestling experience, it's getting paid for something indie kids pay for (the training) or work for free to start (the matches). For the guys and girls from the indies, it's a steady paycheck not dependent on bookings and travel, and all of their arrangements are managed for them. Doesn't seem like much, but nobody earnestly trying to get into wrestling would turn it down.

Daps
I love Sasha too but :comeon:

Trish is the female face of the Attitude Era (besides Sable and Chyna)

She had it all.

Looks
Ass
Charisma
Ass
Charm whether heel or face
Ass
Was holding her own with the legends of this business during WM 17
Ass
Parlayed all that into a stellar in ring career with the heavy hitters of the womens division (Jacqueline Lita Molly Holly Ivory Mickie James)

Trish is definitily the Goat bar none in modern era

Sasha lacks some mic skills and gettin over on that rachet shyt. I gurantee they fix her gimmick when she comes to the main roster. I actually dont like that "Boss" shyt.
"Forgive me father for I have sinned"
:hulkcry:

d3323

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad time to bump this.
If Becky can keep this momentum going throughout the next year, she’s the goat.

Daps
Bad time to bump this.
If Becky can keep this momentum going throughout the next year, she’s the goat.

It's a great time-capsule for how hot Sasha was though. She's still young and extremely talented - hopefully she continue to build off the win.

Becky definitely has a shot at the GOAT label too. Bar is kind of low.