Triple Mid is worse than Tony Khan

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
A stare down for the rock. You gotta be kidding me. He didn't even get the mic. Complete khan shyt Lmao.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Finish the story......for Chapters brehs

chapters-300x146.jpg

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Nah this wasn’t it. Have Roman wrestle on both nights…idk something. Kinda just killed Cody right there cause why should we care now?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I “get” why they’re doing this - it’s WM40 and they feel the biggest match they can do with even more eyes on the product is Rocky vs Roman. But damn @ how silly they made Cody look in all this by giving up his spot after “speaking with counsel/legends” :skip:

Cody: So what should I do? :patrice:

Rock: Give me your spot at WM. :mjgrin: You got Roman after though. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I “get” why they’re doing this - it’s WM40 and they feel the biggest match they can do with even more eyes on the product is Rocky vs Roman. But damn @ how silly they made Cody look in all this by giving up his spot after “speaking with counsel/legends” :skip:

Cody: So what should I do? :patrice:

Rock: Give me your spot at WM. :mjgrin: You got Roman after though. :ehh:

The retards in the SD! thread twisting themselves in knots about "this is where the money is!" No shyt.... The Rock is a bigger star. But we were told Triple H had Scorsese level writing? That's what's funny to me lol

:jbhmm:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The retards in the SD! thread twisting themselves in knots about "this is where the money is!" No shyt.... The Rock is a bigger star. But we were told Triple H had Scorsese level writing? That's what's funny to me lol

:jbhmm:

This thread is historical proof that hhh is a hack. He shoulda asked Heyman to just write him out this corner.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
This thread is historical proof that hhh is a hack. He shoulda asked Heyman to just write him out this corner.
Nah fukk that. It's back to "laveck" now. And it's such a waste too cause we all know Rock is gonna get gassed in the first three minutes just to lose anyway.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I don't understand this decision. I haven't seen so much negativity among the IWC. All across social media :wtf: I might have underestimated the whole "finish the story" angle to it.

WWE needs to be careful. You can't have "Cody" or "We want Cody" chants in the main event

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I don't understand this decision. I haven't seen so much negativity among the IWC. All across social media :wtf: I might have underestimated the whole "finish the story" angle to it.

WWE needs to be careful. You can't have "Cody" or "We want Cody" chants in the main event
Why?

He lost point blank period, move the fukk on Cody.

If anyone who should be facing Roman it's Seth. Seth beat Roman by dq. And never ran it back. Yet the "iwc" accepted it. And jumped on the bandwagon of Cody coming coming to wwe after trashing him in aew(not saying you ) But some how some way, Cody gotta finish a "story" half of the "iwc" doesn't even fukking remember about how "they took the title from my daddy in the garden"

So fukking what. Cool you're finally over. Great. Cool, you're selling merchandise. Great. But it's levels to this shyt. When wwe had him as the poster boy for money in the bank years ago, doing commercials, what happened. Oh that's right, had to change venues( downsize) and tarp it off.

This doesn't excuse the designated driver booker of the year from fumbling last night smackdown. Live by the shovel die by the shovel. These same 'iwc" marks choose aew when it arrived on the scene over Pauls nxt black and gold remember...now they're trashing aew and back on wwe jock...