Triple Mid is worse than Tony Khan

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If Cody wins at mania, I’m robbed of Jey’s solo story with Roman which was responsible for some of the illest segments we’ve seen and pre pandemic highs in viewership.

So nah, the white man y’all love so much can keep losing as far as I’m concerned.

Cody is Cuban :mjgrin:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If Cody wins at mania, I’m robbed of Jey’s solo story with Roman which was responsible for some of the illest segments we’ve seen and pre pandemic highs in viewership.

So nah, the white man y’all love so much can keep losing as far as I’m concerned.

Cody is Cuban :mjgrin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
HHH is better than Vince overall when it comes to creative, But outside of those first few weeks he hasn't shown himself to be very "creative". HHH never gave us nothing like this:

Which is exactly the type of promos/segments that Raw is missing. Having the Judgement Day come out there for 6 months saying the same shyt aint it

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
HHH is better than Vince overall when it comes to creative, But outside of those first few weeks he hasn't shown himself to be very "creative". HHH never gave us nothing like this:

Which is exactly the type of promos/segments that Raw is missing. Having the Judgement Day come out there for 6 months saying the same shyt aint it

How the hell can someone be better at overall creative and not creative?

Yall be going out yalls way to avoid calling him a hack. We all saw his garbage nxt black and gold. This moron still pushing gragano and ciampa lmao.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Yall be going out yalls way to avoid calling him a hack. We all saw his garbage nxt black and gold. This moron still pushing gragano and ciampa lmao.
I think it's starting to slowly sink in that HHH's "My friend mark" promo has done more harm than good. He wasn't wrong for calling the neckbeards out, he was wrong for ultimately trying to please them with NXT & current RAW. Smackdown doesn't get higher viewership just because it's on network TV, it gets higher ratings because we're not beaten to death with the black & gold booking. I don't get why he's so obsessed with workrate smark booking, especially since he wasn't even brought up that way. HHH saw first hand that star power and character work leads to big numbers.

Silkk

Daps

Because at the end of the day Vince is an out of touch idiot. He’s right maybe 2/10 out of 10 times about things.

HHH is a very by the book booker, He doesn’t think outside the box.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Because at the end of the day Vince is an out of touch idiot. He’s right maybe 2/10 out of 10 times about things.

HHH is a very by the book booker, He doesn’t think outside the box.

He wasn't out of touch with anything. At no point did anyone that Vince said stinks ever do anything of note. As Edge has proven most of these guys are only over cause of the wwe brand.

2/10 is amazing hit rate tbh. That 2/10 is the difference between a hack and a genius.

This guy was pushing Nikki cross btw. A person who's finisher is a....cross body.
Just generic people all over lavecks roster.

The real next goat booker is hickenbottom. The tony deangelo story could be a movie lol.

Silkk

Daps
He wasn't out of touch with anything. At no point did anyone that Vince said stinks ever do anything of note. As Edge has proven most of these guys are only over cause of the wwe brand.

2/10 is amazing hit rate tbh. That 2/10 is the difference between a hack and a genius.

This guy was pushing Nikki cross btw. A person who's finisher is a....cross body.
Just generic people all over lavecks roster.

The real next goat booker is hickenbottom. The tony deangelo story could be a movie lol.
He made LA Knight be Max Dupri…

Silkk

Daps
Starting to think this fool is building to a Scrap Iron vs Aldis WM match :mjlol: