Triple Mid is worse than Tony Khan

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I “get” why they’re doing this - it’s WM40 and they feel the biggest match they can do with even more eyes on the product is Rocky vs Roman. But damn @ how silly they made Cody look in all this by giving up his spot after “speaking with counsel/legends” :skip:

Cody: So what should I do? :patrice:

Rock: Give me your spot at WM. :mjgrin: You got Roman after though. :ehh:
Lmaoooo this is the part that’s :why: to me. There’s no way for them to write it where Cody doesn’t look like a dumbass.

Roman vs Rock is the bigger match. Gets them bigger exposure (it’s already on sportscenter) but the way it’s been booked is definitely Vince like. :dead:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
FULL MATCH — CM Punk vs. Triple H: Night of Champions 2011

^^^^
This is who yall love don't forget who you are. The man who buried Punk. The man who's terrible at scouting talent, Axel ringing any bells.

Town after town, show after show. Crowds for damn near a decade hated Cena. Imagine Hogan, Flair, Savage, Austin, The Rock getting chants of You can't wrestle and (insert wrestler name) sucks charts. Meanwhile Punk and Bryan the people choices back then. (Cody should have win money in the bank but that's another topic) we loved them. But wwe doesn't want superstars. WWE is the Superstar. Wwe doesn't want independent contractors who say f you. Or nah i ain't doing that. They want yes man. Apologize in Chinese or mandarin Cena. We're disney now.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

^^^^^^^^
You want see those posted by yall favorite foreign poster who dont watch wrestling just post other people opinions from from social media

And mfers got the nerve to say "The Game" is booker of the year with those two record low ratings...I didn't even want to post the record low segment from D.I Y.
@HoldThisL here you go

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Why?

He lost point blank period, move the fukk on Cody.

If anyone who should be facing Roman it's Seth. Seth beat Roman by dq. And never ran it back. Yet the "iwc" accepted it. And jumped on the bandwagon of Cody coming coming to wwe after trashing him in aew(not saying you ) But some how some way, Cody gotta finish a "story" half of the "iwc" doesn't even fukking remember about how "they took the title from my daddy in the garden"

So fukking what. Cool you're finally over. Great. Cool, you're selling merchandise. Great. But it's levels to this shyt. When wwe had him as the poster boy for money in the bank years ago, doing commercials, what happened. Oh that's right, had to change venues( downsize) and tarp it off.

This doesn't excuse the designated driver booker of the year from fumbling last night smackdown. Live by the shovel die by the shovel. These same 'iwc" marks choose aew when it arrived on the scene over Pauls nxt black and gold remember...now they're trashing aew and back on wwe jock...
:obama:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This one ain't the fans fault. What happened was 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 levels of incompetency with the writing :russ:

Everyone understands The Rock vs. Roman is the bigger match... it's the writing that was awful lol

Really should have just had The Rock win the Rumble. Would have made a lot more sense and would have been easier to write than the convoluted mental gymnastics they are putting themselves through.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps

maxresdefault.jpg

• Dap

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm not watching WWE like that at the moment so I might be missing something but it feels like work. Cody gets a title match with Roman before Mania, Rock gets Roman at Mania, Cody unifies at Mania Vs Seth and completes the story.

They got loads of PPV time til Mania. :yeshrug:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I'm not watching WWE like that at the moment so I might be missing something but it feels like work. Cody gets a title match with Roman before Mania, Rock gets Roman at Mania, Cody unifies at Mania Vs Seth and completes the story.

It does feel like a work.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

yup literally all they have to do is have cody face roman, have solo interfere but the rock comes and beats up solo and then rock bottoms Roman, cody covers 1 2 3 now the champion. That sets up rock vs roman At wrestlemania and Cody vs seth

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

They just made that title 6 months ago :gucci:

• Haha