Triple Mid is worse than Tony Khan

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
His one miss though?

Vince missed way more than he hit, Mans was a senile idiot these past few years
and if it wasn't missing, it was squandering organic situations of people getting over, if not punishing them for getting over themselves without him.
That kinda shyt goes back to Zac Ryder and persisted on into when twitter was giving Naomi all the love and they ain't do shyt with it.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He used khans patented move of debuting at end of shows and just staring at whoever in the ring on punk...my man vinny woulda had him interfere and set up a story off the bat.

Dixie Carter was doing that years ago in TNA. IIRC that's how Bobby Lashley debuted and obviously know that's what happened with Tito Ortiz and the failed August 1 warning.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
His one miss though?

Vince missed way more than he hit, Mans was a senile idiot these past few years

Francine said it best.

When she got a chance to talk to Vince.
After she was played during her return wwe ecw run the second time.
Plus confirmed Vince has no idea about anything.
except his nepotism brand based idea of carni-ism.
Plus Francine said to Vince.

You own the tape library to this stuff. Why do you not know the Material. Or who we are and what took place. Why launch this business.
if you do not know about it.

Art Barr

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
He used khans patented move of debuting at end of shows and just staring at whoever in the ring on punk...my man vinny woulda had him interfere and set up a story off the bat.

Or the classic segment where a heel comes out and talks shyt until they get interrupted. Lowkey that would've been better :wow:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Crazy how "The Game" gets credit for "strong" ratings of 1.4 million and gets every excuse under the sun for record low viewership on his watch.

But yall was claiming the sky is falling when Mr. McMahon was getting 1.5 million.

That's why I don't take none of these "wrestling journalists" word seriously .They started Riding Khan dikk when aew started and threw The Game wwe developmental in the bushes. ..now that he's "in charge" he can't Do no wrong

And silly shyt has happened on his watch.. The vikings raiders vs new day with that wack as ship attach to the ring....theirs still trick or treat Street fights, Christmas fights with presents. Etc

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
```WWE confirmed last week on SmackDown that a tournament consisting of 8 superstars will take place to decide the next #1 contender for the United States Championship. The tournament will also include one mystery superstar from NXT.```

Tony puts 3 tourneys a year and people lose their mind. This coward laveck does one a month and no one says shyt. :skip:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

^^^^^^^^
You want see those posted by yall favorite foreign poster who dont watch wrestling just post other people opinions from from social media

And mfers got the nerve to say "The Game" is booker of the year with those two record low ratings...I didn't even want to post the record low segment from D.I Y.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This guys now blatantly stealing forbidden door!!!!!