gHKiDI.gif

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That TV title deserved better. That was like the only other belt the cruiser weights could reliably win and try and get up the card.

Yeah honestly I wish they would bring back the tv title or even european title. Now its rare as hell outside of tag titles to see a title change hands on reg tv. I remember that tv title belt would change hands often on nitro.

Daps
Yeah honestly I wish they would bring back the tv title or even european title. Now its rare as hell outside of tag titles to see a title change hands on reg tv. I remember that tv title belt would change hands often on nitro.

Facts. When I think back to being a kid watching all the lower card title matches were my favorite. It was always so crazy when someone won a belt on a main show. Or when those were the main events for the weekend shows.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Man the TV title during the peak 6:05/Clash of the Champions era in the early 90s was some of my favorite shyt as a kid.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
They just made that title 6 months ago :gucci:

Yeah, I mean, I'm not saying it's booking of the decade, but it doesn't feel like they've nuked Cody's whole arc like Twitter wants me to believe.

If they go this route absolute worst case they've made Seth's run look a bit Beta, but everyone knew it wasn't the "big belt" anyway - that's why they're pissed off Cody might not get a shot at it.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
What a spineless, no backbone, fakkit. First you wrote Cody to win the Royal Rumble, then the song and dance on who he is facing. Then The Rock says nope I'm facing Roman at WrestleMania. Now you're saying Roman vs Cody is happening. Seth did all that high caping for what in the end. Absolute fukking amateur hour

Say what you mean, and mean what you say. What a fukking indecisive, stupid booking decision.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Stunning Steve Austin was the TV title at one point.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Lmao tripple mid WORKED yall:mjlol:
I thought the thread was cute when it got put up, it's just embarrassing. Look how fake frustrated the replies are vs how organic the shyt talk for that weird brown nikka losing to midget wrestling is lmao

Problem with being a Tony Khan lite style thread, you don't have nearly as much material of him being a social weirdo & he's drawing more money than anybody before, especially more than Tony/Parks & Rec Wrestling ever will, thread's got no bite

OP got more than double the posts of #2, he's doing anything & stretching every penny he can to keep the lights on :mjlol: