Triple Mid is worse than Tony Khan

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
-random heel turn with no build in a tag title match.

-Mania in London after AEW sells well in Wembley.

-Bayley possibly stealing Christian Cage’s current gimmick as acting like a winner when she ain’t one.

-open challenge title matches for your supposed second biggest title. (At least Finn/Seth had some build-up.)

E taking notes from the TK handbook. :mjlol:

:Stooge: "Hunter and Vince don't steal stories; they take lackluster stories, have talented writers make them better, and have better wrestlers use them in front of a larger worldwide audience."

:Stooge: "Why would Vince and Hunter steal storylines from nobodies like Tony Khan when they have decades of experience generating intriguing, exciting storylines that make perfect sense?"

:Stooge: "I rather go with the publicly traded company that's seeing record breaking profit/margins."

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:deadrose: Trips and Vince are such alikes from different backgrounds, its not even funny:

"We want LA Knight to win, dammit!!!"

Trips: "NOOOYAAA WE GIVING IT TO DAMIEN PRIESTAAAAAAAAA BECAUSEAAA I'MAAAA GAMEEEAA"

"Bloodline should stay together and squash this issue between them"

Vincente: "Tienes chistes amigo. El linaje se está partiendo, maldita sea. jajaja"

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
When TK seems more insistent in pivoting storylines lately…yeah it might be time for H to fukking go..

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
When TK seems more insistent in pivoting storylines lately…yeah it might be time for H to fukking go..

with how scorching hot WWE is, breaking attendance and financial records literally weekly off the backs of the storytelling, you think the muhfukka behind that should go?

:heh:

are yall on drugs?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
with how scorching hot WWE is, breaking attendance and financial records literally weekly off the backs of the storytelling, you think the muhfukka behind that should go?

are yall on drugs?
Lot of people mad their favorites didn’t win and forgot this was a business:pachaha:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

are yall on drugs?
Bruh I’m just thinking about how this shyt is gonna get stretched out another 8 months before it’s over…which means this storyline will have lasted almost 4 fukking years by that point…

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bruh I’m just thinking about how this shyt is gonna get stretched out another 8 months before it’s over…which means this storyline will have lasted almost 4 fukking years by that point…

stretched like miss bnasty in the backseat of an acura wearing some yeezy wave runners I fear

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I feel like Jimmy turning on Jey is like Hogan joining the wolfpac. I bet Jey is gonna to turn to ‘his dawg’ to save him. Let’s start over, everybody

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

are yall on drugs?

This shyt was wack bro. Triple threat was flaming flames though ofc, but come on with that garbage ending.
Jimmy turning is a jump the shark moment. Everyone who said Cody should have won at WM seem to be correct.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This shyt was wack bro. Triple threat was flaming flames though ofc, but come on with that garbage ending.
Jimmy turning is a jump the shark moment. Everyone who said Cody should have won at WM seem to be correct.
If Cody wins at mania, I’m robbed of Jey’s solo story with Roman which was responsible for some of the illest segments we’ve seen and pre pandemic highs in viewership.

So nah, the white man y’all love so much can keep losing as far as I’m concerned.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If Cody wins at mania, I’m robbed of Jey’s solo story with Roman which was responsible for some of the illest segments we’ve seen and pre pandemic highs in viewership.

So nah, the white man y’all love so much can keep losing as far as I’m concerned.

Cody is Cuban :mjgrin: