Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

It has. No need to try to sweep this fact along with the Survivor Series 2019 PPV under the rug because it doesn't conform to the point you're trying to make.
You don’t actually believe this. You’re talking about a storyline, I’m talking about branding, marketing, tv rights, production etc. real feasible things, not a fukkin storyline. Like, this is a show that’s ran from a college campus in front of a few hundred people and you’re claiming it’s presented on the same level as Smackdown snd raw.. get real

The fact that y’all really champion beating NXT in viewership is actually embarrassing. It makes that entire company look bad by even bragging about that shyt

Like fam???

NXT?????

Look at RAW and Smackdown’s weekly viewership, and compare that to NXT’s. You shytting me? shyts like a garbage teams starting 5 beating the Warriors bench and celebrating like they just won a championship

Let’s end this back and forth tho. Again, congrats to you AEW guys for that huge w. Glad it’s working for y’all. Wish y’all nothing but endless W’s against NXT.

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You don’t actually believe this. You’re talking about a storyline, I’m talking about branding, marketing, tv rights, production etc. real feasible things, not a fukkin storyline

The fact that y’all really champion beating NXT in viewership is actually embarrassing. It makes that entire company look bad by even bragging about that shyt

Like fam???

NXT?????

Look at RAW and Smackdown’s weekly viewership, and compare that to NXT’s. You shytting me? shyts like a garbage teams starting 5 beating the Warriors bench and celebrating like they just won a championship

Let’s end this back and forth tho. Again, congrats to you AEW guys for that huge w. Glad it’s working for y’all. Wish y’all nothing but endless W’s against NXT.

giphy.gif

To make things fair, let's remove AEW from this equation because they aren't relevant to this discussion. NXT in 2019, according to Triple H's own words, was positioned to be a 3rd brand and their inclusion in Survivor Series 2019 was evidence of that. To make things easier for you to look up, here's the Wiki for Survivor Series 2019

Do these results scream "hey, NXT is a developmental brand that shouldn't be even footing to RAW or Smackdown"?

It's ok to be wrong. Admitting it is easier than digging a hole or trying to say "but but but AEW". Hopefully you're capable of a response that excludes AEW.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

To make things fair, let's remove AEW from this equation because they aren't relevant to this discussion. NXT in 2019, according to Triple H's own words, was positioned to be a 3rd brand and their inclusion in Survivor Series 2019 was evidence of that. To make things easier for you to look up, here's the Wiki for Survivor Series 2019

Do these results scream "hey, NXT is a developmental brand that shouldn't be even footing to RAW or Smackdown"?

It's ok to be wrong. Admitting it is easier than digging a hole or trying to say "but but but AEW".
I must not have been watching NXT at that point because I don't remember that card, but good lord at pushing NXT that heavy over your main roster.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
OVW wouldn’t be getting big wins against E talent at one of the brand name shows or top 4 PPVs. The E never gave OVW, a true developmental, any shine except shytting on the Spirit Squad. :mjlol:

NXT, or WWE Indy, was definitely the third brand show in the eyes of wrestling fans, but because Cokeboy didn’t see it that way I guess the marks agree, right? The E literally turned NXT into a real developmental with 2.0 when they failed. :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
OVW wouldn’t be getting big wins against E talent at one of the brand name shows or top 4 PPVs. The E never gave OVW, a true developmental, any shine except shytting on the Spirit Squad. :mjlol:

NXT, or WWE Indy, was definitely the third brand show in the eyes of wrestling fans, but because Cokeboy didn’t see it that way I guess the marks agree, right? The E literally turned NXT into a real developmental with 2.0 when they failed. :mjlol:
WWE wasn't even putting over ECW rostered talent over Raw and Smackdown that much in a PPV. And ECW was an actual third brand.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
giphy.gif

It's ok to be wrong. Admitting it is easier than digging a hole or trying to say "but but but AEW". Hopefully you're capable of a response that excludes AEW.

The fact that you’re still talking to me about a storyline instead of actual feasible branding is why this conversation can’t continue.

You people are impossible to talk to. It’s like you’re purposely ignorant

NXT isn’t even profitable. Doesn’t have lucrative deals and billions of marketing dollars put into it. It could never be on equal footing with flagship programming.

If overvaluing NXT makes you feel better about AEW outdrawing it, be my guess..

Again, I’m glad you can wear that as a badge of honor. Just know you’re embarrassing yourself

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The fact that you’re still talking to me about a storyline instead of actual feasible branding is why this conversation can’t continue.

You people are impossible to talk to. It’s like you’re purposely ignorant

NXT isn’t even profitable. Doesn’t have lucrative deals and billions of marketing dollars put into it. It could never be on equal footing with flagship programming.

If overvaluing NXT makes you feel better about AEW outdrawing it, be my guess..

Again, I’m glad you can wear that as a badge of honor. Just know you’re embarrassing yourself

Reread my post. Triple H said NXT was an equal brand compared to RAW and Smackdown. Hell, I'll even bold it for you: Triple H said NXT was an equal brand to RAW and Smackdown.