Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
It’s a mentality that’s colors every move he’s making. Tampering, moving shows around to the same day, AEW is definitely in his head. It’s rare that someone of his status admits such publicly.
A solid explanation, but people are treating this like it means that AEW got him so shook that he's gonna do something extremely drastic. nikkas were treating NXT having to fall back to Tuesday like the death knell for WWE. People are treating this admission as if Tony is Julius Cesar bringing Vercingetorix into Rome for a triumph and executing him on the spot. Point is I guess I'm peeved at the people waiting for a downfall that hasn't had any evidence of happening. I don't hate AEW but far better people have tried to take the Fed down, Tony need to go look for them nikkas now.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
A solid explanation, but people are treating this like it means that AEW got him so shook that he's gonna do something extremely drastic. nikkas were treating NXT having to fall back to Tuesday like the death knell for WWE. People are treating this admission as if Tony is Julius Cesar bringing Vercingetorix into Rome for a triumph and executing him on the spot. Point is I guess I'm peeved at the people waiting for a downfall that hasn't had any evidence of happening. I don't hate AEW but far better people have tried to take the Fed down, Tony need to go look for them nikkas now.

Oh, nah Triple H ain’t shook, that’s silly, he’s probably the most powerful man in the business right now, putting on some of the best WWE shows in quite a while, it’s great.

But for him to call it developmental now, despite acknowledging NXT going head to head with AEW, having the roster full of older indie, ROH, and NJ talent, counter-program the biggest AEW shows, and having NXT win Survivor Series, is just funny to me.

And look I don’t blame him for doing all of that but it was clear that WWE wanted to kill AEW before it really got going and when that didn’t happen, Vince pulled the plug on HHH’s product.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Omos never got the tv time and focus in top spots that Strowman got. Omos had his feud with Lashley and then went to the back of the line, Strowman was in big spots in place of more talented guys for years. People that talk about Kofi or E’s title runs sure wasn’t watching the Strowman vs Miz & Morrison

Strowman was a 4th string Wyatt when he debuted. When they started pushing him separately from the group he could talk and wrestle. Omos can't do those things. Why would you want him exposed him prime spots and feuds? He was good with Styles, they should have just been booked in a lot more matches so he could learn the basics and gain some confidence.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1. That was a great interview. HHH growing into the wrestling equivalent of Dana White will be fun to watch. Tony khan should take notes on how a leader should carry themselves.

2. He definitely is on some bullshyt calling black & gold NXT developmental :mjlol:. They took a L but AEW has fumbled all that momentum anyway so it really doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
HHH speaking facts about Sasha

He's also not keeping it real when it comes to his NXT defeat. Everyone told him that NXT was developmental, but he insisted on trying to make it a 3rd brand. AEW beat NXT because Dynamite is AEW's top show and NXT is the WWE's farm system, anyone with half a brain could've guessed what was going to happen. :mjlol:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Oh, nah Triple H ain’t shook, that’s silly, he’s probably the most powerful man in the business right now, putting on some of the best WWE shows in quite a while, it’s great.

But for him to call it developmental now, despite acknowledging NXT going head to head with AEW, having the roster full of older indie, ROH, and NJ talent, counter-program the biggest AEW shows, and having NXT win Survivor Series, is just funny to me.

And look I don’t blame him for doing all of that but it was clear that WWE wanted to kill AEW before it really got going and when that didn’t happen, Vince pulled the plug on HHH’s product.
This is what it's all about.

I'd try to kill my opposition before they kill me too, but Triple H failed at that because a decade of ill will with fans pushed them towards the new product, giving them a boost and since then they've been running around like Tupac, and we all know what happened to that nikka in the end. Too many folks celebrated prematurely and now look, we exist on a timeliness where Vince is not running shyt anymore. The rules done changed so at this point, may the best man win. I just hope Trips' heart and Tony's nose can handle it.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Omos should stay a bodyguard and maybe have him win a battle royal or two to make it a bigger deal when he gets eliminated at the Rumble. He shouldn’t be having singles matches though.

I feel like that's the role he stays in forever. The Lashley feud was probably the test for if he can have a singles run, and it was a fail. They gave that thing three PPV matches and Lashley and MVP worked to get it over... Omos didn't come out of it looking any better than he did when it started... that kinda stuff is the reason guys get put in the background. The role as someone's muscle is good for him, at least it'd keep him on TV.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
If AEW really wanted smoke they would move Dynamite to Monday.

HHH deserves to take victory laps. Especially after all the shyt people were talking when AEW signed Bryan and Punk. Cant have it both ways.
Triple H deserves the L for trying to have NXT go head to head with AEW and for trying to present it as a 3rd brand. Vince and the fans to an extent were always going to see it as developmental and truth be told, that period was a test. Vince let Haitch go on with his delusions, let him go head to head with AEW and when H got smoked, Vince and his health made him fall back and Vince threw the In Living Color season 1 title sequence on that hoe.

But now, yeah, Triple H has all the right to do his victory lap.