Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Triple H deserves the L for trying to have NXT go head to head with AEW and for trying to present it as a 3rd brand. Vince and the fans to an extent were always going to see it as developmental and truth be told, that period was a test. Vince let Haitch go on with his delusions, let him go head to head with AEW and when H got smoked, Vince and his health made him fall back and Vince threw the In Living Color season 1 title sequence on that hoe.

But now, yeah, Triple H has all the right to do his victory lap.
Funny enough, AEW wanted Dynamite to be on Tuesdays, they even tried to trademark "Tuesday Night Dynamite" but the "NBA on TNT" show shot down any notion of that. NXT aired new episodes on Wednesdays for the longest time on the WWE Network at 8pm. Once SD internally was being considered to be moving to FOX, USA came to WWE and wanted something to fill that void that SD would leave once it moved to FOX. WWE and USA agreed to put NXT in that spot, make it 2 hours to fill that SD void but also decided to keep it on it's normal, established spot and that was Wednesdays at 8pm. This was before Dynamite was even a thing.

So anyone saying they put NXT up against AEW is lying or doesn't know the entire story. If anything it was AEW putting Dynamite against NXT as I previously stated they wanted it on Tuesday.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Funny enough, AEW wanted Dynamite to be on Tuesdays, they even tried to trademark "Tuesday Night Dynamite" but the "NBA on TNT" show shot down any notion of that. NXT aired new episodes on Wednesdays for the longest time on the WWE Network at 8pm. Once SD internally was being considered to be moving to FOX, USA came to WWE and wanted something to fill that void that SD would leave once it moved to FOX. WWE and USA agreed to put NXT in that spot, make it 2 hours to fill that SD void but also decided to keep it on it's normal, established spot and that was Wednesdays at 8pm. This was before Dynamite was even a thing.

So anyone saying they put NXT up against AEW is lying or doesn't know the entire story. If anything it was AEW putting Dynamite against NXT as I previously stated they wanted it on Tuesday.
If AEW wanted to be on Tuesday but Warner wasn't allowing it, how is it AEW putting Dynamite against NXT?

The only other options would have been...
  • Monday and Friday - Would have been the stupidest fukking decision ever going h2h against Raw/Monday Night Football and Smackdown
  • Thursday - Warner sure as hell wasn't going to let AEW go up against their Thursday NBA programming
  • Saturday or Sunday - They would get lost in the shuffle against college football, NFL, March Madness, and now the new Game of Thrones show. Warner stations broadcast some college football too, I think.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Bray Wyatt​

Triple H said Bray Wyatt is one of the craziest, most creative people he’s ever been around, and he means that in the best way. He said Bray’s mind never stops thinking about creative plans for his character. Without someone to harness him, it gets off track. “He’s a victim of his own mind,” said Triple H. However, he’s loved working with him.

He has no idea where some of Bray Wyatt’s ideas come from. He called him, “Wonderfully crazy.” He said Wyatt has a free-flowing creative mind, as long as you can harness his ideas.

Triple H asked if he could use profanity during the interview, and Helwani said no problem. Triple H said, sometimes you’ll be working with someone that people don’t like. “That guy is an a$$hole, but he’s my a$$hole.” He said some people can be difficult to work with, but that’s part of the fun of working with creative, eccentric people.

:mjcry: Soon

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
NXT has never once been on the level of raw or Smackdown, we know this

Neither will AEW. Nothing they do can compete with raw or Smackdown. They’re lucky to get 900k viewers. Their highest highs would be the gutter for raw or Smackdown. I think that’s the point.. you didn’t defeat the big bad WWE.. you beat fukking NXT

:mjlol:

We know this. It is what it is…

Beating NXT is all AEW Stan’s have tho, so let them have it. It’s a huge victory for those guys. Congrats on the big w brehs!

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
NXT has never once been on the level of raw or Smackdown, we know this

Neither will AEW. Nothing they do can compete with raw or Smackdown. They’re lucky to get 900k viewers. Their highest highs would be the gutter for raw or Smackdown. I think that’s the point.. you didn’t defeat the big bad WWE.. you beat fukking NXT

:mjlol:

We know this. It is what it is…

Beating NXT is all AEW Stan’s have tho, so let them have it. It’s a huge victory for those guys. Congrats on the big w brehs!

This post literally doesn’t say anything. I think you should know better than to try to predict future events. Just as Paul Levesque tried and failed to reboot NXT to a main roster show with the #1 woman in the company as nxt champ and it didn’t work, shows can always be rebooted into something else. Contracts expire, significant rate increases happen, etc

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This post literally doesn’t say anything. I think you should know better than to try to predict future events. Just as Paul Levesque tried and failed to reboot NXT to a main roster show with the #1 woman in the company as nxt champ and it didn’t work, shows can always be rebooted into something else. Contracts expire, significant rate increases happen, etc
It says what’s universally understood by anyone not pushing AEW stan propaganda..

NXT is a third brand behind WWE’s flagship shows and has never once been presented to be on the level of the latter

beating them in viewership to a nikka like you, is a big deal. It’s something to champion, herald and hold up as some badge of honor.. and that’s fine. Love that for you, truly

But… we know the truth…

And I’m pretty confident in predicting that WWE will forever be the biggest wrestling company in the US. Feel free to add this post to ya favorites and “gotcha” me when my prediction folds (it won’t)

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It says what’s universally understood by anyone not pushing AEW stan propaganda..

NXT is a third brand behind WWE’s flagship shows and has never once been presented to be on the level of the latter

beating them in viewership to a nikka like you, is a big deal. It’s something to champion, herald and hold up as some badge of honor.. and that’s fine. Love that for you, truly

But… we know the truth…

You don’t have to use me as an example when Vince was the one that blew NXT up and demoted HHH because of it. Workplace stress is really bad for the heart

Mob H

All Star
Daps
This is what it's all about.

I'd try to kill my opposition before they kill me too, but Triple H failed at that because a decade of ill will with fans pushed them towards the new product, giving them a boost and since then they've been running around like Tupac, and we all know what happened to that nikka in the end. Too many folks celebrated prematurely and now look, we exist on a timeliness where Vince is not running shyt anymore. The rules done changed so at this point, may the best man win. I just hope Trips' heart and Tony's nose can handle it.
:picard:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps