Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nobody is even talking a out AEW at this point. You’re just fukkin slow

Smackdown has a billion dollar 5 year Fox deal. They tour weekly, have millions of dollars worth of marketing, production, promotion etc. put into it

RAW has a 300 million dollar TV deal with the USA network. Tours weekly, have millions of dollars worth of marketing, production and promotion put into it

NXT has its own 60 million dollar tv deal. They run weekly shows from a college campus in front of a few 100 people and will occasionally run PPV type shows in arenas. there’s little production cost.. in fact, it hasn’t been profitable for WWE yet and is actually losing money by continuing to operate

Now tell me again how NXT is on equal footing with RAW and Smackdown because a survivor series storyline and “HHH sAid iTs A ThiRd BrAnd”

I hate doing this but Jesus you nikkas are fukking stupid. You see this shyt?? @Brad Piff
These marks live in an alternate reality. We basically had the wrestling school vs a promotion who in their own words backed by someone with more money than Vince with a roster which at the time included established WWE stars like Moxley, Cody, Miro, FTR, Sting, Jericho, this isn’t even including guys like Andrade, Malakai, Bryan and Punk who arrived later on plus several others I don’t care enough to remember right now. Not to mention other established guys on the scene like Omega, Pentagon, Fenix, Young Bucks, etc. against like previously stated, the wrestling school. It’s not like Dynamite was pummeling NXT either, they were winning by like 200 or 300k. Shiiiit, just a couple weeks ago Dynamite only had about 200k over NXT and they’re not even on the same nights anymore. That’s why the “Wednesday Night Wars” ended up with the nickname of the Wednesday Night Tickle Fights.

If WWE really wanted to unload the cannon on em we all know what would have happened. Charlotte was a misstep on Vince’s part but we saw what happened when they sent Sasha and Bayley to the show.

At the end of the day Hunter is having the last laugh, TK is spiraling out of control and that’s what’s killing these marks. 🤭

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Actually not bringing AEW up at all you fukking stooge. All I'm doing is reminding people what triple h once said about your beloved NXT.

You want reality? Here's what Triple H had to say about NXT in 2019:

"There’s three brands to me within the WWE. There’s Raw, there’s SmackDown and there’s NXT."

Dance around it all you want, or in the case of Sgt @Cboz78 put me on ignore, but in 2019, NXT was promoted as a 3rd and equal brand despite the history you're trying to rewrite.
Don’t even bother anymore. Dude is ignoring the fact and keeps bringing up how NXT wasn’t on Raw’s or SD’s level, so that reason alone makes it a non-brand.

A lot of these cats weren’t witnessing NXT become the superior product. All they know is 2.0 NXT, word to the Sarge. :skip:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Don’t even bother anymore. Dude is ignoring the fact and keeps bringing up how NXT wasn’t on Raw’s or SD’s level, so that reason alone makes it a non-brand.

A lot of these cats weren’t witnessing NXT become the superior product. All they know is 2.0 NXT, word to the Sarge. :skip:

It's funny because I have nothing against him, and despite what super stooge @Cboz78 has to say, there is zero talk about AEW here. There is a reality that Triple H, for a few months prior to the pandemic, was pushing NXT as a third and equal brand.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
NXT started as developmental, then it evolved into a 3rd brand alternative, then it went back to developmental after losing to AEW. Triple H is getting a lot of love right now, but he can't change history.

nxt only lost cause of covid

a lot of the magic in nxt was from the fans

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's funny because I have nothing against him, and despite what super stooge @Cboz78 has to say, there is zero talk about AEW here. There is a reality that Triple H, for a few months prior to the pandemic, was pushing NXT as a third and equal brand.

I don’t have anything against you either, I just think you’re purposely being ignorant in this conversation..

You keep telling me what NXT was advertised as instead of addressing the differences in production value, presentation, ad dollars spent and everything else that completely separates NXT from WWE’s flagship programming.

This isn’t about AEW at this point. I watch and enjoy AEW, everyone on this site knows that. I’m open about it. I’m not Max..

Roman Reigns could show up on NXT Tuesday and that wouldn’t change the fact that millions of dollars go into the production of Smackdown and RAW while NXT is being ran at a bare minimum. It’ll never be a force, no matter how much third brand bullshyt anyone puts out there. It’s too small of a production. It’s cheap.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This thread is completely off the rails :dead:

The one thing that i've never understood about the so-called 'wars' is how some of the WWE stooges attempted to pass off the "50-year head start" comments as meaningless.

AEW is either flat or maybe even trending in the wrong direction.. i'd say the latter.. but when Dynamite was getting over a mill ever ep. and strong in the demos.. RAW was doing some bad numbers for them about 1.6 mill

So that's where it was pretty ridiculous that a company with a 50-year head start was only doing 600 thousand more than a company in it's second year.

That'd be if somehow a new startup Cola was doing over 50% of what Pepsi does. People would rightly be saying what the hell is wrong with Pepsi?

Now since then WWE has righted the ship and Hunter got them doing over 2 mill every show. But the stooges were on the side of Vince Lmao..

There's a lot of goal post moving in here on all fronts. A 3-year old company should not be anywhere near a 50+ year old corporate powerhouse and right now they are not.. but for a few months it was pretty terrible for RAW and that's also a fact.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"They beat our developmental, got me bushed, and it took my father in law getting caught embezzling and buying sex from employees for me to get my job back. Good for them."

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
We know that was Triple H baby, at the end of the day he said too him it was a third brand, at the time when Mr McMahon was in charge, I don't remember the Boss of all Bosses agreeing with that "opinion"

It's no different when on interviews, past present and "retired" WWE superstars are asked about the "competition" and do they watch, it's usually like nah I haven't watched but good I think competition is good, or for some yeah I watched a few times and I think competition is good(John Cena for the former and Bischoff for the latter) their answers are always diplomatic yet tactful (I know John Cena liked a post from the acclaimed, wrestlers like each other tweets and posts all the time)

When your in position of power, that's what you do, now that Triple H is the bosses of boss, that's how you spin it. Period, want proof

This isn't WWE first UK PPV in 30 years, even if you wanna count the now infamous third brand NXT, WWF/WWE ran PPV in the UK in 2002 and 2003(WWF in 02 and WWE in 03) . But since One night only was the Only One recognized as being a hit, a success, Rebellion and Insurrection got thrown in the bushes lol. Even if it was "a glorified house show" the fact is WWE was in the UK for a PPV less than 20 years ago, but when you think UK, and PPV the first thing people remember is SummerSlam 1992 lol and that's the way uh huh uh huh the World Wrestling Entertainment likes it

Call it moving goal posts, call it spinning...the truth is the ones in suits call the shots in the business, and the ones in tights get the fame, no different than any other Sport

See you guys later for the PLE Clash at the Castle

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Ya'll can argue, Paul and co having fun out here. :wow:

Because of the changes in the responsibilities of Levesque, Ms. McMahon, Khan and Riddikk, the compensation and human capital committee of WWE’s board “determined on August 31, 2022, that it is appropriate to provide certain enhancements to [their] compensation,” per the filing.

Ms. McMahon’s annual base salary increased from $730,000 to $1.35 million, and she will continue to receive payments including the $750,000 guaranteed minimum under her booking agreement. Levesque’s annual base salary increased from $730,000 to $900,000, and he also will continue to receive payments including $1.0 million guaranteed minimum under his booking agreement. Khan’s salary increased from $1.2 million to $1.35 million per year and Riddikk’s increased from $850,000 to $950,000.

WWE disclosed new performance-based annual bonus targets for the execs, as a percentage of base salary: for Ms. McMahon and Khan, that’s 160%; for Riddikk, it’s 125%; and for Levesque, it’s 100%. They will also receive annual stock grants beginning in 2023 with the following target values: Ms. McMahon and Khan, $3.575 million; Riddikk, $2.4 million; and Levesque, $1.6 million.

In addition, Ms. McMahon will receive a one-time special stock grant of $10 million and Levesque will receive $8 million in a one-time stock grant around Oct. 3, 2022, with a three-year vesting period contingent on certain performance metrics. WWE also added new severance-payment terms to the four executives’ contracts in the event of a change in control of the company, according to Friday’s filing.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
We know that was Triple H baby, at the end of the day he said too him it was a third brand, at the time when Mr McMahon was in charge, I don't remember the Boss of all Bosses agreeing with that "opinion"

It's no different when on interviews, past present and "retired" WWE superstars are asked about the "competition" and do they watch, it's usually like nah I haven't watched but good I think competition is good, or for some yeah I watched a few times and I think competition is good(John Cena for the former and Bischoff for the latter) their answers are always diplomatic yet tactful (I know John Cena liked a post from the acclaimed, wrestlers like each other tweets and posts all the time)

When your in position of power, that's what you do, now that Triple H is the bosses of boss, that's how you spin it. Period, want proof

This isn't WWE first UK PPV in 30 years, even if you wanna count the now infamous third brand NXT, WWF/WWE ran PPV in the UK in 2002 and 2003(WWF in 02 and WWE in 03) . But since One night only was the Only One recognized as being a hit, a success, Rebellion and Insurrection got thrown in the bushes lol. Even if it was "a glorified house show" the fact is WWE was in the UK for a PPV less than 20 years ago, but when you think UK, and PPV the first thing people remember is SummerSlam 1992 lol and that's the way uh huh uh huh the World Wrestling Entertainment likes it

Call it moving goal posts, call it spinning...the truth is the ones in suits call the shots in the business, and the ones in tights get the fame, no different than any other Sport

See you guys later for the PLE Clash at the Castle
They aren't advertising it as the first UK show in 30 years, they are advertising it as the first UK STADIUM show in 30 years, which it is.

Also Vince never delcared NXT a 3rd brand, that was all in Trips head. If NXT was a 3rd brand they would have had matches on main roster PPVs and not sparingly once or twice at Survivor Series. They would have been used equally in the draft, on par with Raw and SD but that never really happened. It always was developmental. It just got away from the idea of being developmental.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Ya'll can argue, Paul and co having fun out here. :wow:

Because of the changes in the responsibilities of Levesque, Ms. McMahon, Khan and Riddikk, the compensation and human capital committee of WWE’s board “determined on August 31, 2022, that it is appropriate to provide certain enhancements to [their] compensation,” per the filing.

Ms. McMahon’s annual base salary increased from $730,000 to $1.35 million, and she will continue to receive payments including the $750,000 guaranteed minimum under her booking agreement. Levesque’s annual base salary increased from $730,000 to $900,000, and he also will continue to receive payments including $1.0 million guaranteed minimum under his booking agreement. Khan’s salary increased from $1.2 million to $1.35 million per year and Riddikk’s increased from $850,000 to $950,000.

WWE disclosed new performance-based annual bonus targets for the execs, as a percentage of base salary: for Ms. McMahon and Khan, that’s 160%; for Riddikk, it’s 125%; and for Levesque, it’s 100%. They will also receive annual stock grants beginning in 2023 with the following target values: Ms. McMahon and Khan, $3.575 million; Riddikk, $2.4 million; and Levesque, $1.6 million.

In addition, Ms. McMahon will receive a one-time special stock grant of $10 million and Levesque will receive $8 million in a one-time stock grant around Oct. 3, 2022, with a three-year vesting period contingent on certain performance metrics. WWE also added new severance-payment terms to the four executives’ contracts in the event of a change in control of the company, according to Friday’s filing.
MLK & R :wow: