Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

I remember this. AEW was at their hottest after All Out with Punk, Bryan, and Adam Cole joining. They were getting close to Raw in the demo and WWE was going up against the NFL. WWE hotshotted the title on Big E to help the ratings.

AEW had a lot of momentum but didn't capitalize off of the CM Punk hype and fans lost interest. Instead of hot angles, AEW had Punk doing commentary, random happy promos, and meaningless exhibition matches for months. AEW ratings went back to normal and they haven't been close to Raw since.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Reread my post. Triple H said NXT was an equal brand compared to RAW and Smackdown. Hell, I'll even bold it for you: Triple H said NXT was an equal brand to RAW and Smackdown.

Can't for the life of me figure out why Triple H would hype up his show about to start on national TV instead of saying it wasn't anything compared to the other shows, truly a wonder :ohhh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Can't for the life of me figure out why Triple H would hype up his show about to start on national TV instead of saying it wasn't anything compared to the other shows, truly a wonder :ohhh:
Sadly the person I quoted is unable to respond without pulling the "but but but but but AEW card"

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Sadly the person I quoted is unable to respond without pulling the "but but but but but AEW card"
Nobody is even talking a out AEW at this point. You’re just fukkin slow

Smackdown has a billion dollar 5 year Fox deal. They tour weekly, have millions of dollars worth of marketing, production, promotion etc. put into it

RAW has a 300 million dollar TV deal with the USA network. Tours weekly, have millions of dollars worth of marketing, production and promotion put into it

NXT has its own 60 million dollar tv deal. They run weekly shows from a college campus in front of a few 100 people and will occasionally run PPV type shows in arenas. there’s little production cost.. in fact, it hasn’t been profitable for WWE yet and is actually losing money by continuing to operate

Now tell me again how NXT is on equal footing with RAW and Smackdown because a survivor series storyline and “HHH sAid iTs A ThiRd BrAnd”

I hate doing this but Jesus you nikkas are fukking stupid. You see this shyt?? @Brad Piff

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Smackdown has a billion dollar 5 year Fox deal. They tour weekly, have millions of dollars worth of marketing, production, promotion etc. put into it

RAW has a 300 million dollar TV deal with the USA network. Tours weekly, have millions of dollars worth of marketing, production and promotion put into it

NXT has its own 60 million dollar tv deal. They run weekly shows from a college campus in front of a few 100 people and will occasionally run PPV type shows in arenas. there’s little production cost.. in fact, it hasn’t been profitable for WWE yet and is actually losing money by continuing to operate

Now tell me again how NXT is on equal footing with RAW and Smackdown because a survivor series storyline and “HHH sAid iTs A ThiRd BrAnd”

I hate doing this but Jesus you nikkas are fukking stupid. You see this shyt?? @Brad Piff
NXT shows are done at the Performance Center.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Being the third brand doesn’t mean it’s on “equal footing.” WWECW was a third brand and was basically the stepchild. Going by your logic, I guess WWECW was never a brand, right? They never did any legit road shows or brought in money.

And tagging that guy really says a lot. I guess you want someone on your team to ride with you, huh? You didn’t even watch NXT when it was real hot. :mjlol:

For some time, NXT was a legit third brand, but like I said, since Cokeboy didn’t acknowledge it then it must not be true, huh? :skip:

NXT was the better product over the E for a few years.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

You're tagging a stooge but avoiding what I said. Triple H said at one point that NXT was an equal brand and how Survivor Series 2019 was booked emphasized that point. Can dance around the topic all you want but there was a movement at that time to make it an equal brand.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You're tagging a stooge but avoiding what I said. Triple H said at one point that NXT was an equal brand and how Survivor Series 2019 was booked emphasized that point. Can dance around the topic all you want but there was a movement at that time to make it an equal brand.

nikka, I don’t give a fukk who said what

We’re talking about reality

I know y’all think wrestlers showing up is all that goes into a successful wrestling production, but that’s not how this goes. If you think NXT is on equal footing with RAW or Smackdown and the advertising dollars spent / production costs of making those shows the weekly successes they are, we have nothing further to talk about

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
@Larry Legend Just put the AEW Stan clan on ignore like me.

It makes using this forum so much better.

Actually not bringing AEW up at all you fukking stooge. All I'm doing is reminding people what triple h once said about your beloved NXT.

nikka, I don’t give a fukk who said what

We’re talking about reality

I know y’all think wrestlers showing up is all that goes into a successful wrestling production, but that’s not how this goes. If you think NXT is on equal footing with RAW or Smackdown and the advertising dollars spent / production costs of making those shows the weekly successes they are, we have nothing further to talk about

You want reality? Here's what Triple H had to say about NXT in 2019:

"There’s three brands to me within the WWE. There’s Raw, there’s SmackDown and there’s NXT."

Dance around it all you want, or in the case of Sgt @Cboz78 put me on ignore, but in 2019, NXT was promoted as a 3rd and equal brand despite the history you're trying to rewrite.