Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Omos can’t wrestle and he can’t talk.

I don't see why that matters.

3e9.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I guess you’re talking about my post

I only said Omos because I thought Omos was Braun’s replacement, at least in Vince’s eyes. Braun is a lot better than Omos, I’m far from an Omos fan.

Nah not even. A few people mentioned Omos and really it's been an ongoing thing that needs to be put to rest; Omos ain't good. MVP can't even do anything with him. He was fine in his position as Style's muscle/tag partner. I know yall dislike Braun Strowman now but he's been proven to be an asset if booked right. He's also capable of holding his own in the ring. Omos has shown neither ability. He needs more time. He and Styles should have had a dominant tag run where he could have learned on the job in a more relaxed environment. Instead they were off TV for weeks and didn't do much when they came back. But hey, Vince was gonna Vince and he did.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Not a fan of Strowman, but he was very over, when bullying Roman.

They paired him with a teenager at Wrestlemania and had him beat Sheamus & Cesaro.

A lot of people remember Brock shooting on him.

He's a former world champion.

That's far more than most of the re-signings have to offer.

Kross is a bum, but Strowman can challenge Roman, and it is immediately credible.

I don't wanna see Strowman but if he comes back he might be able to give Roman's reign a late-game spark between the Rumble and Mania.