Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Everybody have a great day

Somehow Triple H is Talking out both sides of his face and out his ass at the same time...that ain't easy :skip:

Everybody always overblows this whole competition thing......we don't even be on it like that...we ain't trippin':mjgrin:

But also

They beat our D- league ,whoopty doo, want a cookie lil hoe?:mjlol:

Ooochie Wally Wally or is it One mic?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Guys, so fukking what?

So fukking what?

Y'all not bout to beat anyone's ass over this.

So fukking what?

He wasn't calling NXT developmental, now he is, so fukking what?

Explain to me how this is a gotcha? Explain to me why this matters? Give me a reason to care.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Guys, so fukking what?

So fukking what?

So fukking what?

Explain to me how this is a gotcha? Explain to me why this matters? Give me a reason to care.

They’ll find a way to complain. That’s life! :heh:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Guys, so fukking what?

So fukking what?

So fukking what?

It’s a mentality that’s colors every move he’s making. Tampering, moving shows around to the same day, AEW is definitely in his head. It’s rare that someone of his status admits such publicly.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
They’ll find a way to complain. That’s life! :heh:
The spirit of violence and cynicism is back with me today so things are gonna set me off and I'm seeing the think pieces on the horizon like the four horsemen of the apocalypse and I'm trying to figure out what the big deal is as if we haven't seen people backtrack statements and give backhanded compliments our entire lives, so right now, fukk everybody and the dikk they came out of.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
The spirit of violence and cynicism is back with me today so things are gonna set me off and I'm seeing the think pieces on the horizon like the four horsemen of the apocalypse and I'm trying to figure out what the big deal is as if we haven't seen people backtrack statements and give backhanded compliments our entire lives, so right now, fukk everybody and the dikk they came out of.

Preach it :lawd:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all bigging up fukking OMOS then got the nerve to say Strowman sucks? Get the fukk outta here. Y'all are disingenuous as shyt. Could have at least said Veer or something. If you're worried about MAGA stop following wrestling. For decades you've willingly watched a man's promotion that put the MAGA high priest in his hall of fame. Cut all that self righteous bullshyt. I just need these people to entertain me.

Omos never got the tv time and focus in top spots that Strowman got. Omos had his feud with Lashley and then went to the back of the line, Strowman was in big spots in place of more talented guys for years. People that talk about Kofi or E’s title runs sure wasn’t watching the Strowman vs Miz & Morrison

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It’s good marketing brehs

You call NXT a developmental system while it’s red hot, that detracts people from it. Anytime you sell something you promote the econo-brand or whatever is as legit as the real things. It’s good business because who in the hell wants anything other than the best? You think Xbox out here downplaying the Series S? No, they’re marketing it as an alternative so they can fill that niche.

It was always a developmental system and it was clear as day to everyone watching it