Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Okay, we are at the portion of the program where Trips don't need to bring anyone back that isn't currently under an AEW contract for the next few years. Maybe Candace if she's ready and maybe Tegan Nox if she can hold up, but let's put a pin in brining fired talents back because if I fukking see Nia Jax or that ref on my screen I'm throwing it.

Right. Outside of the former WWE guys that are in AEW past 2025 there no one else out there that would move the needle or gain interest (except for Bray Wyatt).

EC3? Nobody wants to see his roid gut ass in WWE, he tarnished whatever goodwill he had amongst wrestling fans.

Austin Aries? Old, washed up, and a lunatic, no need for two Bobby Fishs’ in WWE

John Morrison? Would be interesting because I think he’d be booked better under Triple H and play second fiddle to the fukking Miz but he’s old

The IIconics? Meh, I liked them but again, I just don’t think they need to be brought back

Then you got like a thousand NXT talents that were released but I’m not clamoring for any of them to come back. They have a lot of talent in NXT right now, they need to utilize that field.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
This time last month most of you were complaining about how thin the rosters were now look lmao
Yeah, the rosters are thin, but there are people in NXT who can come up. What more can someone like Cameron Grimes do down there? I'm sure there's someone on main who could use the services of Robert Stone (can't believe I typed that with a straight face). Legado already on their way up and I'm sure there's a few more people they can bring up who are ready.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Not a fan of Strowman, but he was very over, when bullying Roman.

They paired him with a teenager at Wrestlemania and had him beat Sheamus & Cesaro.

A lot of people remember Brock shooting on him.

He's a former world champion.

That's far more than most of the re-signings have to offer.

Kross is a bum, but Strowman can challenge Roman, and it is immediately credible.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not a fan of Strowman, but he was very over, when bullying Roman.

They paired him with a teenager at Wrestlemania and had him beat Sheamus & Cesaro.

A lot of people remember Brock shooting on him.

He's a former world champion.

That's far more than most of the re-signings have to offer.

Kross is a bum, but Strowman can challenge Roman, and it is immediately credible.
Completely forgot about that dumb shyt :snoop:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
It’s crazy how Strowman was in the WWE literally 14 months ago but why does his run feel like it was 10 years ago.

I just don’t see the fit for him there. Omos can do the giant flipping over a truck spots.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Right. Outside of the former WWE guys that are in AEW past 2025 there no one else out there that would move the needle or gain interest (except for Bray Wyatt).

EC3? Nobody wants to see his roid gut ass in WWE, he tarnished whatever goodwill he had amongst wrestling fans.

Austin Aries? Old, washed up, and a lunatic, no need for two Bobby Fishs’ in WWE

John Morrison? Would be interesting because I think he’d be booked better under Triple H and play second fiddle to the fukking Miz but he’s old

The IIconics? Meh, I liked them but again, I just don’t think they need to be brought back

Then you got like a thousand NXT talents that were released but I’m not clamoring for any of them to come back. They have a lot of talent in NXT right now, they need to utilize that field.

I can only see the Iconics coming back if all the bytches are allowed to keep their OnlyFans up, the Iconics are making too much money scamming simps with Instagram level thot pics

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I can only see the Iconics coming back if all the bytches are allowed to keep their OnlyFans up, the Iconics are making too much money scamming simps with Instagram level thot pics
Peyton is pregnant so you likely wouldn't see her for a very long time.

Last edited: