Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y'all bigging up fukking OMOS then got the nerve to say Strowman sucks? Get the fukk outta here. Y'all are disingenuous as shyt. Could have at least said Veer or something. If you're worried about MAGA stop following wrestling. For decades you've willingly watched a man's promotion that put the MAGA high priest in his hall of fame. Cut all that self righteous bullshyt. I just need these people to entertain me.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy how Strowman was in the WWE literally 14 months ago but why does his run feel like it was 10 years ago.

I just don’t see the fit for him there. Omos can do the giant flipping over a truck spots.

:pachaha: I get that Omos is a breh but let’s be real, he’s trash in the ring

Braun is more than serviceable

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Y'all bigging up fukking OMOS then got the nerve to say Strowman sucks? Get the fukk outta here. Y'all are disingenuous as shyt. Could have at least said Veer or something. If you're worried about MAGA stop following wrestling. For decades you've willingly watched a man's promotion that put the MAGA high priest in his hall of fame. Cut all that self righteous bullshyt. I just need these people to entertain me.

I guess you’re talking about my post

I only said Omos because I thought Omos was Braun’s replacement, at least in Vince’s eyes. Braun is a lot better than Omos, I’m far from an Omos fan.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
This is a damn good post.

Saw someone compare his mobility to a frigate, I'll never forget it :dead:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Braun can go in the ring

Omos cannot

Go where breh? :mjtf:

Look, Braun is passable in the ring. That's fine. But nobody is looking to get good "worked" matches out of a guy that size. Those dudes should be there as attractions who you rarely see and when they show up they do some crazy spots.

If you need a monster to throw people around Omos can be that. Braun feels like someone from a past era that need to stay in that era.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Go where breh? :mjtf:

Look, Braun is passable in the ring. That's fine. But nobody is looking to get good "worked" matches out of a guy that size. Those dudes should be there as attractions who you rarely see and when they show up they do some crazy spots.

If you need a monster to throw people around Omos can be that. Braun feels like someone from a past era that need to stay in that era.
Omos can’t wrestle and he can’t talk.

Stop it breh :comeon:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Omos can’t wrestle and he can’t talk.

Stop it breh :comeon:

I don't see why that matters. A dude like that shouldn't be out there working matches every week or going in matches longer than like 10 mins. So it's not like you put a guy like that on the roster expecting he's gonna give you anything good bell to bell. You put them out as an attraction to do specific spots.

Frankly I'd rather not see either of em on my TV but my point is just, if you need someone to do the goofy monster shyt you got someone who can do it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't see why that matters. A dude like that shouldn't be out there working matches every week or going in matches longer than like 10 mins. So it's not like you put a guy like that on the roster expecting he's gonna give you anything good bell to bell. You put them out as an attraction to do specific spots.

Frankly I'd rather not see either of em on my TV but my point is just, if you need someone to do the goofy monster shyt you got someone who can do it.
You don't see why being able to talk or wrestle matters in wrestling........? :what:

Aight

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You don't see why being able to talk or wrestle matters in wrestling........? :what:

Aight

1. MVP talks for him

2. Again.. you don't need him to have good wrestling matches. He can throw ppl around. That's literally all you need him to. You tryna have a 7 foot giant come out and have "bangers" or what?

So what's the issue?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Right. Outside of the former WWE guys that are in AEW past 2025 there no one else out there that would move the needle or gain interest (except for Bray Wyatt).

EC3? Nobody wants to see his roid gut ass in WWE, he tarnished whatever goodwill he had amongst wrestling fans.

Austin Aries? Old, washed up, and a lunatic, no need for two Bobby Fishs’ in WWE

John Morrison? Would be interesting because I think he’d be booked better under Triple H and play second fiddle to the fukking Miz but he’s old

The IIconics? Meh, I liked them but again, I just don’t think they need to be brought back

Then you got like a thousand NXT talents that were released but I’m not clamoring for any of them to come back. They have a lot of talent in NXT right now, they need to utilize that field.
Will Ospreay would once the E crowd got to see him. But he isn’t going to WWE anyways.