Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah, heatless signing. I mean sure if he’s booked like when he was feuding with Roman then okay cool. :manny:

The one signing that would be truly putrid though is Bronson Reed.

I don’t care how well he’s doing in New Japan. I don’t need to see that big fat midget on my screen.

I don’t think Bronson is bad but he never did anything for me

They need to push Dominik Dijakovic

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I don’t think Bronson is bad but he never did anything for me

They need to push Dominik Dijakovic

He was fine at one point but then he had a match with Gargano and soured on him after that bullshyt.

As for Dijak, it seems like he’s getting his name back and going back to get a push over at NXT.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Kofi stunk and this was a great move. Brock lesnars aura is worth more money than kofi will ever be worth/generate.
Shut your bytch ass up. Brock “aura” ran out three returns ago. He’s not bringing in any new fans.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Okay, we are at the portion of the program where Trips don't need to bring anyone back that isn't currently under an AEW contract for the next few years. Maybe Candace if she's ready and maybe Tegan Nox if she can hold up, but let's put a pin in brining fired talents back because if I fukking see Nia Jax or that ref on my screen I'm throwing it.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Okay, we are at the portion of the program where Trips don't need to bring anyone back that isn't currently under an AEW contract for the next few years. Maybe Candace if she's ready and maybe Tegan Nox if she can hold up, but let's put a pin in brining fired talents back because if I fukking see Nia Jax or that ref on my screen I'm throwing it.

Tegan Nox is probably back on Saturday if I had to guess, isn't that her home country?