Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If he resigns Aries, Weurtz, Ryker, and Nia Jax we need to have convo about this dude's knack to sign MAGA folks and Qanon'ers
Weurtz going to have too much heat to ever be in WWE again unless someone like Michael Lindell starts running the show. He isn't going to bring back someone that constantly causes problems backstage just to be a bum ass ref

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Alright now, HHH needs to slow down with these signings. Last time I checked no one was checking for Braun, and nobody is checking for his boring ass girlfriend Raquel either. He needs to be careful because what if the people in the locker room start feeling like they're opportunities might be cut short with these returns?

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Alright now, HHH needs to slow down with these signings. Last time I checked no one was checking for Braun, and nobody is checking for his boring ass girlfriend Raquel either. He needs to be careful because what if the people in the locker room start feeling like they're opportunities might be cut short with these returns?

Yeah, heatless signing. I mean sure if he’s booked like when he was feuding with Roman then okay cool. :manny:

The one signing that would be truly putrid though is Bronson Reed.

I don’t care how well he’s doing in New Japan. I don’t need to see that big fat midget on my screen.