Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The weakest parts about WWE are the women’s and tag divisions. I watch RAW more than I do Smackdown so I’m going to speak on what I observe on RAW. Triple H doesn’t try with the tag division but he is with the women’s.

I’m not going to fault HHH for not being able to turn over both divisions in his year-and-a-half run, without Vince involvement in the company, when the divisions have been shyt for decades lol. And to be fair he’s revived the ic and us title scene.

You ever work for an organization that’s been understaffed and the people who worked there before you fukked everything up before leaving? It’s going to be your job to fix it. But at the same time you know if they fukked up bad then correcting mistakes will take a long ass time.

Now apply this logic to the WWE. A lot of the women on the main roster now were booked during Vince last days so they’re sort of damaged goods that HHH has to repair. And it doesn’t happen overnight.

And calling up nxt talent won’t fix this. We forget here that a lot of people don’t watch nxt. Lots of posters forget that not everyone is following and discussing wrestling as much as we do. No matter how good some nxt talent are they’re gonna get crickets and it will take a long time for them to become over with the main roster crowd.

Bron is the rare exception where someone feels like a superstar in their first 3 or 4 months on the roster. but that’s not the norm and it has nothin to do with HHH booking. He just has IT.

Rhea wasn’t automatically a star when she debuted it damn near two years being with the judgement day that helped elevate her, Priest, Finn, dom etc.

Bianca had to build up a resume of great matches and titles defenses to earn her star status.

Things just take time…:. But like I said he’s not really trying with the tag division atm so that’s no excuse

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Raw's tag division:

(c) Finn & JD
New Day
AOP
LWO
Alpha Academy
American Made
Wyatt Sicks

SD tag divison:

(c) Bloodline - G.O.D.
SP
DIY
ATDU
Garzas
Pretty Deadly
Gallows & Anderson
Corbin & Crews

That's it. Start fantasy booking and see what you can do with that.

Incoming:

Motor City Machine Guns
Lucha Bros (gonna be a while)
War/Viking Raiders (teased)

Last edited:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps

White people like him are so full of shyt. If your son or daughter brings home a black person i guarantee you’ll notice their skin.

Instead of saying I believe in equal opportunities for everyone he gives this BS answer. WWE is no different than AEW when it comes to mainly being about white males with a sprinkle of Samoans. WWE has no problem promoting rappers and athletes at their shows but when it comes to the performers it’s “I don’t see color”. Metro Bommin had a more prominent role on the show last night than any black performer in the company.

Let’s revisit this in six months and see what he’s “seeing”.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Also can y'all take the black wrestler not being in prominent roles to the HHH is racist thread. Shyt is exhausting cause it's literally the same posters stating the same points. Over & over:mjlol:
Or else what? The same points that haven’t been debunked because non-blind people are noticing the trend in how he books talent? Get off your knees.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
And lastly, stop gaslighting black WWE fans like something wrong with us for seeing all that black stuff throughout the entire show last night and the only black people in the ring were in heels, signing and talking on the mic.
:salute:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Put the tag team titles on Street Profits RN and put them in a feud with DIY

Naomi in a non title feud with Bayley (she was a horrible champ)

Give R-Truth a on screen authority--if he's not gonna compete seriously, then he shouldn't still be doing this retarded character

Bring back Omos

Actually let Bianca and Jade wrestle tag team matches with the title on the line...Bianca having singles matches is the reason

Sasha and Naomi left the first time and it's funny every one just enjoyed the match but when Sasha/Naomi it was the TSC 9/11

And lastly, stop gaslighting black WWE fans like something wrong with us for seeing all that black stuff throughout the entire show last night and the only black people in the ring were in heels, signing and talking on the mic.

Like, damn, nobody said put the WWE title on Wes Lee or nuthin'
Even more hilarious is seeing these neckbeards and c00ns defend the horrible booking. You know how many "There were Samoans in the main event" posts I've seen all over Twitter? :mjlol: Black folks are ditching the POC grouping because it's just another way to keep us down. All we asked was for the black talent to be booked better, and they took that as us wanting them to win all the championships.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Even more hilarious is seeing these neckbeards and c00ns defend the horrible booking. You know how many "There were Samoans in the main event" posts I've seen all over Twitter? :mjlol: Black folks are ditching the POC grouping because it's just another way to keep us down. All we asked was for the black talent to be booked better, and they took that as us wanting them to win all the championships.
They know better but arguing against a point we never made in the first place is a classic strategy.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
White people like him are so full of shyt. If your son or daughter brings home a black person i guarantee you’ll notice their skin.

Instead of saying I believe in equal opportunities for everyone he gives this BS answer. WWE is no different than AEW when it comes to mainly being about white males with a sprinkle of Samoans. WWE has no problem promoting rappers and athletes at their shows but when it comes to the performers it’s “I don’t see color”. Metro Bommin had a more prominent role on the show last night than any black performer in the company.

Let’s revisit this in six months and see what he’s “seeing”.
He knew what the correct answer was: “we've heard the criticism and we’re working on it” but his pride wouldnt let him accept the point